Javascript errors

For questions and problems with the CMS core. This board is NOT for any 3rd party modules, addons, PHP scripts or anything NOT distributed with the CMS made simple package itself.
raednesh

Javascript errors

Post by raednesh »

Hi all,

Since I found CMSMS 1 month ago and I just love it! I started building my second website with it but I have a problem with it. When ever I open the main page, the menu doesn't work and when you move your cursor on it, it gives you a javascript error about an object expected?!

Also when I login to the admin interface, some of the pages are shown in plain text with no styling. When you refresh the page, you get it correctly.

Is it an installation problem? Or am I doing something wrong. To see the site I'm talking about, go to :
h t t p : / / w w w . s e o h i n t s . n e t

and check out the weired menu. Thanks for any help you can provide.
Ted
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: Javascript errors

Post by Ted »

This is going to sound silly, but change your and tags to lowercase.  I think it's a bug in the parsing to find out where to insert some of the javascript.
raednesh

Post by raednesh »

I changed everything to lower case, the head, html, body tags but it's still not working. The javaerrors are gone, but the mouse over effect isn't there and there is this strange link next to each item on the menu?!
Ted
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Ted »

Try putting a {stylesheet} tag in between and .  PHPLayers requires certain css styles to exist.
raednesh

Post by raednesh »

Thank you so much... that solved the problem...

Return to “CMSMS Core”