Error messages displayed at top of website

For questions and problems with the CMS core. This board is NOT for any 3rd party modules, addons, PHP scripts or anything NOT distributed with the CMS made simple package itself.
tbayer

Error messages displayed at top of website

Post by tbayer »

Greetings,

New to using a Forum - let me know if I posted incorrectly.

The website is GreeceTraveler.com. It has been working for years and suddenly I now get these error messages:

----- start of example error messages ----
Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/31/5320431/html/index.php:3) in /home/content/31/5320431/html/include.php on line 51

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/content/31/5320431/html/index.php:3) in /home/content/31/5320431/html/include.php on line 51

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/31/5320431/html/index.php:3) in /home/content/31/5320431/html/index.php on line 155

-------- end of example error messages ------

What happened? How can I fix this?

Regards,

Tim
DIGI3
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: Error messages displayed at top of website

Post by DIGI3 »

Your host likely either changed a php setting (display_errors) or upgraded PHP, or both.

Short term fix you can set the errors to not display. The method for this can vary based on your server configuration and php version, but usually it's one of editing php.ini or .user.ini, either directly or through your host's control panel php settings. Sometimes it's done in the htaccess instead, so some Googling or checking with your host may be required.

You should then upgrade your cmsms installation asap, I'm guessing it's quite far behind.
Not getting the answer you need? CMSMS support options

Return to “CMSMS Core”