Parent page selector not working correctly Topic is solved

For questions and problems with the CMS core. This board is NOT for any 3rd party modules, addons, PHP scripts or anything NOT distributed with the CMS made simple package itself.
Trenia
Forum Members
Forum Members

Parent page selector not working correctly

Post by Trenia »

Hi. I've run into a curios problem which I can't seem to figure out what's caused by. I tried searching the forum but nothing useful comes up.

I have two cmsms-2.2.15 installations. One on my server root and the second is a mobile version on a subdomain. I suddenly discovered that I am no longer able to select or change the parent page/pages for a page on the installation on my root domain. See attached images below. The first image is from the subdomain (mobile) version and the second is from inside the admin of my main installation.

PHP-versjon 7.4.20
Litespeed server
Server_os linux 3.10.0-962.3.2.lve1.5.42.el7.x86_64 på x86_64
Server Database versjon 5.7.34
Modules installed:
AdminSearch 1.0.5
CMSContentManager 1.1.9
CMSMailer 6.2.14
Captcha 1.0
CmsJobManager 0.1.3
DesignManager 1.1.9
FileManager 1.6.12
FilePicker 1.0.5
FormBuilder 1.1.1
Gbook 2.3.1
MenuManager 1.50.3
MicroTiny 2.2.5
ModuleManager 2.1.8
Navigator 1.0.9
News 2.51.11
Search 1.52

Does anyone have an idea about what might be causing this and could point me in the right direction? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Attachments
What it should look like.jpg
What it should not look like.jpg
Trenia
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: Parent page selector not working correctly (SOLVED)

Post by Trenia »

I forgot to mention that the help text boxes that should pop up when the question mark beside a field is clicked, is also not working. Since both installations are installed on the same server and have the exact same settings and contents (they use different themes though), it is most likely something I have done myself to cause these errors, but I can't figure out what that might be. Thanks.

Edit: SOLVED!

I finally figured it out. It was a google analytics script file in my root that I had added to include in top of all pages with this line in config.php:

Code: Select all

include_once("analyticstracking.php");
Instead, from inside admin, I made a new template using design manager (core: generic) which I called GoogleAnalytics. There I added the code

Code: Select all

<?php include_once("analyticstracking.php") ?>
and saved it. Then i could just add {global_content name='GoogleAnalytics'} in my main template code (first line after the body tag).

Return to “CMSMS Core”