Content Manager and Design manager stopped working in Firefox Mac 87.0

For questions and problems with the CMS core. This board is NOT for any 3rd party modules, addons, PHP scripts or anything NOT distributed with the CMS made simple package itself.
d4creative
Forum Members
Forum Members

Content Manager and Design manager stopped working in Firefox Mac 87.0

Post by d4creative »

I have recently been working on a website using Firefox browser.
CMSMS 2.2.15
Mac OS 11.2.3
Firefox 87.0

I seems that in the week I was away the browser updated itself and now the Content Manager shows up blank (no list of pages) as well the Design Manager (no list of templates or stylesheets). It seems to load pages inconsistently. Sidebar is all okay. "Designs" tab in the Design Manager window lists the installed Designs correctly, but it doesn't list the Stylesheets tab or templates tab. Most other aspects of the Admin seem fine.

Any thoughts about where to look for troubleshooting this? Can I get info from Firefox somewhere to get hints at what the error is?

Safari seems to show everything correctly, which makes me think this is a quirk in the latest Firefox.
Rolf
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: Content Manager and Design manager stopped working in Firefox Mac 87.0

Post by Rolf »

I use the same setup and all is working here, so it must me a local issue for you.
Have you tried to clear the browser cache? It might be some JS files need to be reloaded.

Grtz. Rolf
- + - + - + - + - + - + -
LATEST TUTORIAL AT CMS CAN BE SIMPLE:
Migrating Company Directory module to LISE
- + - + - + - + - + - + -
d4creative
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: Content Manager and Design manager stopped working in Firefox Mac 87.0

Post by d4creative »

It must be a new bug with Firefox I think. I'm having trouble with a few websites. Facebook normally operates rock solid but its buggy as hell tonight. I cleared my cache etc and it came good for a short time. Now it's back to the non-loading of page content. Damn...

Return to “CMSMS Core”