CMSMS 1.10 Beta2 is available

The members of the Dev team will place issues here that they consider to be solved.
calguy1000
Support Guru
Support Guru

CMSMS 1.10 Beta2 is available

Post by calguy1000 »

Beta2 that contains everything fixed, and adjusted since the Beta1 was released is now available for download.

Keep up the good work people.
Follow me on twitter
Please post system information from "Extensions >> System Information" (there is a bbcode option) on all posts asking for assistance.
--------------------
If you can't bother explaining your problem well, you shouldn't expect much in the way of assistance.
fredp
Forum Members
Forum Members

[fixed] Re: CMSMS 1.10 Beta2 is available

Post by fredp »

Hope this is appropriate for this board...

I was testing 1.10-beta2 and noticed that the included News module (2.12) was doing something odd--the category objects passed to news templates always seem to have "depth" and "prevdepth" field values equal to 1, regardless of their associated cms_module_news_categories.hierarchy column values in the database.

I found the problem was an incorrect explode() parameter on line 77 of modules/News/lib/class.news_ops.php:
$depth= count(explode('\.', $row['hierarchy']));
That is, '\.' is passed instead of '.'. It seems that virtually the same problem was previously reported to the Bug Tracker(#5884), but that was when the get_categories() function was defined in News.module.php. So, I thought I'd post the beta2 bug here and add a comment to bug #5884 as this problem also exists in News 2.11.4 (CMSMS 1.9.4.3).

Let me know if you need any further information.

Hope this helps,
Fred P
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
- Abraham Lincoln
calguy1000
Support Guru
Support Guru

Re: CMSMS 1.10 Beta2 is available

Post by calguy1000 »

thanks, fixed it.
Follow me on twitter
Please post system information from "Extensions >> System Information" (there is a bbcode option) on all posts asking for assistance.
--------------------
If you can't bother explaining your problem well, you shouldn't expect much in the way of assistance.

Return to “Closed Issues”