• twitter image
  • facebook image
  • youtube image
  • linkedin image
Language: CMS Made Simple Czech CMS Made Simple France CMS Made Simple Spain CMS Made Simple Hungary CMS Made Simple Russia CMS Made Simple Netherlands

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Beta Update
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:20 pm 
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

We plan to release a beta3 version tomorrow (Saturday the 15th of September 2011), assuming we can track down one problem wrt curl and the module manager (which I can't reproduce).

Some of the things solved/updated in beta3 are:
- MicroTiny
- Updated to new version of TinyMCE
- Static config option is now removed, a new mechanism that should solve the previous problems with TinyMCE not appearing has been implemented.
- Added a few new options and features (remove formatting button, resizing capability...).
- Smarty Processing
- Fixed an issue with the loading of plugins to resolve issues with lazy loading of plugins and modules.
- News LazyLoad
- News can't lazyload because of the routes.. hopefully we'll re-do the route stuff in CMSMS 1.11.
- More.

Edit:
We've replaced the ContentPostRender event in smarty MicroTiny with a new plugin called {cms_init_editor} that should be called in the head section of the page template, or in the page specific medata on templates, or pages that you wish the frontend wysiwyg to work on. This plugin will grab the preference for the frontend WYSIWYG module and check if that module has been activated in this request... if it has, then it will output the modules' initialization code (usually some javascript stuff).

If you can't bother explaining your problem well, you shouldn't expect much in the way of assistance.

Share On:
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google+
 Post subject: Re: Beta Update
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:38 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

calguy1000 \calguy1000:
assuming we can track down one problem wrt curl and the module manager (which I can't reproduce).

Ask the person with the curl problem to place some debug code after line: 838 of: lib/classes/class.cms_http_request.php

aka:
\$1:
$content = curl_exec($ch);
$getinfo = curl_getinfo($ch);
print "<pre>\n";
print_r($getinfo);
print "</pre>\n";

On most hosts you get a http error code 200 (ok) on some hosts a nasty http 413 error code (Request entity too large). If that's the case I might have some directions for a fix.

I you like an automated file based work-flow this project might be for you. It is usable to kick-start a new CMSMS project or it can be applied to existing ones.

Share On:
 Post subject: Re: Beta Update
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:23 pm 
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

I haven't been able to reproduce the 413 error... but just incase, what are you thinking?

If you can't bother explaining your problem well, you shouldn't expect much in the way of assistance.

Share On:
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]