FormBuilder 1.2 throws bug – workaround

Have a question or a suggestion about a 3rd party addon module or plugin?
Let us know here.
reinhardmohr
Forum Members
Forum Members

FormBuilder 1.2 throws bug – workaround

Post by reinhardmohr »

Hi,
thanks for making this great CMS and the great modules!
I just installed FormBrowser 1.2 into CMSms 2.2.16 by using the Module Manager. But by adding a field into a new form (and also into an existing form) it threw this bug:

Code: Select all

CMSModule->DoActionBase('admin_add_edit_...', 'm1_', Array, '', Object(Smarty_CMS)) #3 {main} thrown in /homepages/35/d871510836/htdocs/lib/classes/class.CMSModule.php on line 1395
I deleted the module and installed it again via a downloaded XML file. Same problem!
But when I downloaded FormBuilder as a file FormBuilder-1.2.tar.gz, expanded it and uploaded it – it worked.
Maybe this can help find the bug. Or maybe someone can use this workaround.

Thanks for helping and developing!
Reinhard
PaulPutten
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: FormBuilder 1.2 throws bug – workaround

Post by PaulPutten »

Hi,
I have the same problem, with a new form and also after importing an xml form from a previous installation (November 2022), which was fine.
The workaround trick didn't work here.
But..... I copied the directory from an installation before 12/10/2022 and it works. I hope someone finds this bug.
Regards, Paul
DIGI3
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: FormBuilder 1.2 throws bug – workaround

Post by DIGI3 »

It's important to file bug reports on the module's bug tracker, they're much more likely to be seen by the developer. See http://dev.cmsmadesimple.org/bug/list/170

Make sure you provide plenty of detail and steps to reproduce, plus any workarounds.
Not getting the answer you need? CMSMS support options

Return to “Modules/Add-Ons”