TinyMCE not showing thumbnail

Have a question or a suggestion about a 3rd party addon module or plugin?
Let us know here.
Cyc
Forum Members
Forum Members

TinyMCE not showing thumbnail

Post by Cyc »

Why TinyMCE not showing thumbnail, when I try pick images I see something like this:
Screenshot_2020-09-09 Aktualności - Compsoul.png
DIGI3
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: TinyMCE not showing thumbnail

Post by DIGI3 »

Thumbnails are generated on upload, but if they're over a certain size, or it runs into an error, it isn't generated. It also won't generate them if they're uploaded outside of cmsms, like via ftp or your hosting control panel. You can generate them manually (one at a time) in File Manager.

Note to remind myself: make a feature request for bulk preview generation in File Manager.
Not getting the answer you need? CMSMS support options
Cyc
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by Cyc »

Thx for your answer. Your tip will be very helpful, that one with "create all thumb" function. I have my own idea, maybe a good solutions is adding more than once thumb size. For example:

Profile with alias "cyc" will be generated (I think I using wrong time in English) thumb with 256x256 resolution and name cyc_thumb_name.jpg
Profile with alias digi will be generated thumb with 124x124 resolution and name digi_thumb_name.jpg

Similarly solutions exist in Presta and work fine in my opinion. BTW you have to add more function in basic CMS and I promice, I will be pay for this good CMS. Now I create project for free use with awesome skins, for example http://serwer.compsoul.pl/business/ for people from my country, because I wanna make CMSMS more popular.
DIGI3
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Post by DIGI3 »

If you need more than one size, CGSmartImage is perfect. You can set all the parameters needed. The default is really just for filepicker, it's not intended for frontend display.

Adding more features to CMSMS is always done with trepidation - the goal is lean and fast, and any additional functions should be done with modules and plugins to avoid bloat.
Not getting the answer you need? CMSMS support options
Cyc
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by Cyc »

CGSmartImage change thumb name, it is very harmful solution for SEO. About add new functions, you have to (I wrote about this long time ago) create modules pack sign by CMSMS.

Return to “Modules/Add-Ons”