Upgrading Company Directory Module error

Have a question or a suggestion about a 3rd party addon module or plugin?
Let us know here.
SimonF
Forum Members
Forum Members

Upgrading Company Directory Module error

Post by SimonF »

Hi folks,

Having just fixed an issue upgrading CGExtensions and changing to PHP 7.2.24 and CMSMS 2.2.10 I get this error when trying to Upgrade the last of 15 modules that needed upgrading. All the others have upgraded ok according to the Manager.

When I click "Upgrade" it gives me a Server 500 error and I have to log back on to the Admin Page.

The site, where I use the Company Directory module, just shows the page heading, nav etc, but no content from the Module now.
16-Nov-2019 17:50:07 Europe/London] PHP Notice: Deprecated usage of CGExtensions::ListTemplatesWithPrefix in /home/xxxx936/public_html/xxxxxxxx/modules/CGExtensions/CGExtensions.module.php on line 1323
[16-Nov-2019 17:50:07 Europe/London] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant COMPANYDIR_FRONTENDIMPORT_TEMPLATE - assumed 'COMPANYDIR_FRONTENDIMPORT_TEMPLATE' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/xxxx936/public_html/xxxxxxxx/modules/CompanyDirectory/method.upgrade.php on line 91
[16-Nov-2019 17:50:08 Europe/London] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught cg_sql_error 'Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`xxxx936_cms211`.`#sql-1137_17d9ac`, CONSTRAINT `#sql-1137_17d9ac_ibfk_1` FOREIGN KEY (`hier_id`) REFERENCES `cms_module_compdir_hier` (`id`)) -- Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`xxxx936_cms211`.`#sql-1137_17d9ac`, CONSTRAINT `#sql-1137_17d9ac_ibfk_1` FOREIGN KEY (`hier_id`) REFERENCES `cms_module_compdir_hier` (`id`))' in /home/xxxx936/public_html/xxxxxxx/modules/CGExtensions/CGExtensions.module.php:2164
#0 [internal function]: CGExtensions->{closure}(Object(CMSMS\Database\mysqli\Connection), 'EXECUTE', 1452, 'Cannot add or u...')
#1 /home/xxxx936/public_html/xxxxxxx/lib/classes/Database/class.Connection.php(678): call_user_func(Object(Closure), Object(CMSMS\Database\mysqli\Connection), 'EXECUTE', 1452, 'Cannot add or u...')
#2 /home/xxxx936/public_html/xxxxxxx/lib/classes/Database/mysqli/class.Connection.php(127): CMSMS\Database\Connection->OnError('EXECUTE', 1452, 'Cannot add or in /home/xxxx936/public_html/xxxxxxx/modules/CGExtensions/CGExtensions.module.php on line 2164
[16-Nov-2019 17:50:19 Europe/London] PHP Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/xxxx936/public_html/xxxxxxxx/modules/LISE/LISE.module.php on line 751
I have included the lines above and below, in case it's a linked issue. I know the depreciated errors can usually be ignored, but could it be the LISE issue since I have quite a few of that line in my logs at various times.

I can post the Info list if required and I've masked the domain name etc from the log.

Any pointers, please?

Many thanks.

Simon
DIGI3
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: Upgrading Company Directory Module error

Post by DIGI3 »

This is a bug in CGE, it's been fixed but not released yet afaik.
Not getting the answer you need? CMSMS support options
SimonF
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: Upgrading Company Directory Module error

Post by SimonF »

Hi,

Is there any timescale as to when the fixed CGE would be available?

I have CGExtensions 1.64.10 insalled at present.

Many thanks.

Simon

Return to “Modules/Add-Ons”