CgCalendar list does not show

Have a question or a suggestion about a 3rd party addon module or plugin?
Let us know here.
PaulPutten
Forum Members
Forum Members

CgCalendar list does not show

Post by PaulPutten »

On a new installation (CMSMS 2.2.10 and CGCalendar 2.6 on PHP 7.7) {cms_module module="CGCalendar"} does show a full calendar. But I want a list for the next coming 5 events wich shows title, date and further information per event.
What's wrong, I tried {cms_module module='CGCalendar' display='list'} but I only see a title Events for the Month of jun 2019 and back/today/next, no events. And I'm sure I do have events published. With {cms_module module='CGCalendar' display='upcominglist'}, I only see title Upcoming Events, no more.
With {cms_module module="CGCalendar" display="event"} I see only the first event.
Please help!
Regards, Paul
DIGI3
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: CgCalendar list does not show

Post by DIGI3 »

I just tried this with the default templates and it works fine:
{CGCalendar display='list'} shows events this month, 'upcominglist' does the same but no prev/next, and 'event' shows the event specified.

I would take a look at your templates, and/or try using the stock ones. If they still don't show, then check error logs, javascript console, and server time/date settings (see https://cmscanbesimple.org/blog/server-time-difference).
Not getting the answer you need? CMSMS support options
PaulPutten
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: CgCalendar list does not show

Post by PaulPutten »

Hi DIGI3,
Thanks for testing and your answer. I tried all default templates on both sites, deleted and reinstalled the cgcalendar module. But it still shows the complete calendar including events when I use {CGCalendar} , but only title Events for the Month of jun 2019 and back/today/next, no events.
Because it shows the full calendar I asume the script is OK.

Does anyone have an idea?

Regards, Paul

Return to “Modules/Add-Ons”