Cannot see list of modules in module manager (1.11.10)

Have a question or a suggestion about a 3rd party addon module or plugin?
Let us know here.
CE2019

Cannot see list of modules in module manager (1.11.10)

Post by CE2019 »

I have inherited the responsibility for a company website where I now work. I'm not familiar with CMS Made Simple, but I'm looking to make a change to the contact form on the site. The page uses the shortcode below:

{cms_module module='FormBuilder' form='contact'}

I've deduced that I'm looking for the FormBuilder module, so went off to the module manager to be shown the below screen:

Am I correct in that there should be a list of modules showing here? And if so, and there isn't, what can I do to fix this so that I can make the necessary changes to the contact form?

Unfortunately, no one else in the organisation knows how to use the website as they have left the company. I do have FTP access to the backend of the site.

I'm also aware that we are using an older version of CMSMS and there is a plan to upgrade the website in the future.
DIGI3
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: Cannot see list of modules in module manager (1.11.10)

Post by DIGI3 »

Yes, you should be seeing a list of modules here. You'll probably need to check your PHP error logs to see what the issue is. It's possible the user you're logged in as doesn't have the correct permissions, but I think if that were the case then you wouldn't be able to get to Module Manager at all.

If you can upgrade to at least 1.12.2 for now, it's fairly straight forward and will let you connect to the module repository. You can save the 2.x upgrade for when you're ready, as it's a bigger step.
Not getting the answer you need? CMSMS support options
CE2019

Re: Cannot see list of modules in module manager (1.11.10)

Post by CE2019 »

Thanks very much, I'll give that a go.

Return to “Modules/Add-Ons”