CGBetterForms stopped to work

Have a question or a suggestion about a 3rd party addon module or plugin?
Let us know here.
gnegne74
Forum Members
Forum Members

CGBetterForms stopped to work

Post by gnegne74 »

Hello, I've 2 CGBetterForms instances v 1.9.1 installed on 2 different websites (one is installed on cmsms version 2.2.10, other is installed on cmsms v. 2.2.8) and different hosting service. Those are stopped to work several days ago, without any notice or advice! Form seems to send message, it doesn't shows any error message but no email are received. It's a very strange behaviour.
I've tried to use a blank template and I've tried to install another cmsms instance but without luck....
I've tried to use a previous CGBetterForms version, even updating and downgrading cmsms too, without obtaining the correct behaviour.
Which kind of problem it could be?!?!
DIGI3
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: CGBetterForms stopped to work

Post by DIGI3 »

You would need to determine what has changed on your server. Things don't just stop working.
Check things like:
-free disk space
-PHP version
-error logs
-email logs

If the forms are submitting but you're not receiving emails, it's probably something to do with routing or spam filtering. Try generating a test message from the CMSMS email settings page. Check with your host about routing, and check your server for bouncebacks.
Not getting the answer you need? CMSMS support options
gnegne74
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: CGBetterForms stopped to work

Post by gnegne74 »

Thank you for response. I'll check your bullet point, but I wrote a bad sentence/title: in these 2 installations CGBetterForms never worked. No updates or other changes. These websites are running on different hostings :-\

Return to “Modules/Add-Ons”