Products and pretty url Topic is solved

Have a question or a suggestion about a 3rd party addon module or plugin?
Let us know here.
farangprod
Forum Members
Forum Members

Products and pretty url

Post by farangprod »

hi,

I have an issue with the Products mod when I'm use pretty url.
I show first the hierarchy view and when you click on a hierarchy you can see all items inside, but one by one; I have a page limit set on 1.
The problem is about pagination witch doesn't since I set the rewrite mod to have pretty url. I can see the pagination like this:

<< < page 1 on 3 > >>

But, when I click forward to go on the second page, I stay on the first one. Even if I click on the last page link, I stay on the first page.

Can someone help me to resolve this problem please ???

Thank you a lot
farangprod
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: Products and pretty url

Post by farangprod »

I put this screenshot to show you that current url and $lastpage_url is same with pretty url
Capture.jpg
velden
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Post by velden »

From the help:
"This parameter specifies a comma separated list of actions to which pretty urls should not be generated. i.e: notpretty=hierarchy,default will not generate pretty urls to hierarchy, or summary (default) actions, but will allow generation of pretty urls to detail views. As a special value "all" can be used to specify that no pretty urls should be generated";
Don't know if it will help you, just noticed it.
farangprod
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by farangprod »

velden wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:36 pm From the help:
"This parameter specifies a comma separated list of actions to which pretty urls should not be generated. i.e: notpretty=hierarchy,default will not generate pretty urls to hierarchy, or summary (default) actions, but will allow generation of pretty urls to detail views. As a special value "all" can be used to specify that no pretty urls should be generated";
Don't know if it will help you, just noticed it.
Thanks for your help, I didn't see this option and it works, even I can't have pretty url on products pages.

Now, an another issue is coming by this way with pagination ...

Everything works good until we arrive to the last page. In the url we can see the good number of page (page=9 for example) but, le var $curpage says 8 so template always considers we are on before last page instead of last one.
I tested with several numbers of pages and it's always same: it works good until we arrive on the page before the last one and when we click on the next link, we arrive on the good last page but pagination says we are on the page before the last. So we still have link to next page witch is the same we already are.

Difficult to explain but I tried my best.
If someone understood and know how to solve this, it will be perfect help for me.

Return to “Modules/Add-Ons”