FormBrowser User Record View is Empty

Have a question or a suggestion about a 3rd party addon module or plugin?
Let us know here.
webform
Power Poster
Power Poster

FormBrowser User Record View is Empty

Post by webform »

I'm trying to display FormBrowser records in frontend and list view works just fine and i'm getting all records. But Record View is empty!

I'm using default User List Template and User Record View Template.

I've tried to see info on the template vars with <pre>{$resp|print_r}</pre> but output is empty

Code: Select all

stdClass Object
(
    [values] => Array
        (
        )

[names] => Array
        (
        )

[fieldsbyalias] => Array
        (
        )

)
Are i'm forgetting activating something or is this a bug in the FormBrowser User Record View Template?

And i should mention i've tried to use both Simple Browser Type and Advanced Browser Type and display is set for fields in both list view and user record view.

And i've also tried to call the fields directly like {$resp->names[1]} and {$resp->values[1]} to no avail.
----------------------------------------------
Cms Version: 2.2.10
FormBrowser: 0.5
FormBuilder: 0.8.1.6
webform
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: FormBrowser User Record View is Empty

Post by webform »

OK! After a lot of testing, i've found out its the selected Form in the Form Browser is the problem. Any other form works just fine in displaying the User Record Detail.

Now i just have to find out why this particularly Form is causing problems in displaying User Record Detail but have no problem listing all posts in the User Record List (and with all fields in the Form visible). ???
webform
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: FormBrowser User Record View is Empty

Post by webform »

I've found the problem (but not the solution);

If the Form Builder form uses "Store result in FormBrowser with Frontend User Binding", FormBrowser won't show any User Record Detail.

If i disable Frontend User Binding for the form, the User Record Detail is showing.

Return to “Modules/Add-Ons”