CGCalendar - FullCalendar view big space issue

Have a question or a suggestion about a 3rd party addon module or plugin?
Let us know here.
forest-guy
Forum Members
Forum Members

CGCalendar - FullCalendar view big space issue

Post by forest-guy »

I had to reinstall CGCalendar on my website as the enter event template suddenly started to not display all the fields. (I wish there was a refresh option on the modules so you didn't have to uninstall, remove & reinstall when this happens).

After re-installation I find that the full calendar view is leaving a huge space between the navigation-month name line and the rest of the calendar. I remember seeing this problem before and clearly I fixed it, but it has been so long that I can no longer figure out where I need to go to fix the problem. It evidently is not in the templates, as they are identical between my sandbox (which I didn't re-install the module on) and the actual site. I'm thinking it is in one of the files (*.css?) that gets downloaded in the module?

Can someone point me as to where I should be looking?
Thanks
DIGI3
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: CGCalendar - FullCalendar view big space issue

Post by DIGI3 »

Frontend or backend template? Can't you just use the inspector to see what's causing it?
Not getting the answer you need? CMSMS support options
webform
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: CGCalendar - FullCalendar view big space issue

Post by webform »

I had a similar issue with space between the row with week names and rest of the calendar. I fixed it with some extra CSS:

Code: Select all

.fc table,.fc-row:first-child table { margin-bottom: 0; }
As DIGI3 writes you have to check the inspector to see whats apply to your case.

Return to “Modules/Add-Ons”