Pagination Not Working in Cataloger

Have a question or a suggestion about a 3rd party addon module or plugin?
Let us know here.
alastair_scs
Forum Members
Forum Members

Pagination Not Working in Cataloger

Post by alastair_scs »

Hi

We just moved a site to a new host and the pagination links on the cataloger module stopped working.

The links in question appear at the top and bottom of the list of items in the Category Pages, whenever there are more items than fit on the page. When the pagination links are clicked the address in the bar changes but the list of products stays the same.

The install uses Mod_rewrite for the urls so that the original page is at something like /catalogue/limestone-products and the link to page 2 would point to /catalogue/limestone-products?start=24

The pagination links all seem to look correct but it is almost as though the product search is cached or is not getting or ignoring the start parameter.

Strangely, if I click the link for page 2 it will not work but if I go to another page on the site, then paste the address of page 2 in to the browser, it will work as expected.

The site was originally in a very old 1.x version of CMSMS and the pagination links were working. When we moved to the new server, they stopped working. In case it was some problem with compatibility with new versions of PHP or something, I have updated CMSMS to the current version and Cataloger to it's most up to date version.

That has not helped. I am hoping someone can think of something that might change from one server to the next and would affect this.

I appreciate any help.

Thanks
Rolf
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: Pagination Not Working in Cataloger

Post by Rolf »

Please post your System Information.

Did you clear CMSMS and browser cache?
- + - + - + - + - + - + -
LATEST TUTORIAL AT CMS CAN BE SIMPLE:
Migrating Company Directory module to LISE