CGAction Bar Custom Links

Have a question or a suggestion about a 3rd party addon module or plugin?
Let us know here.
pWorker
Forum Members
Forum Members

CGAction Bar Custom Links

Post by pWorker »

Hi all (Hi calguy),

i have a theoretical question: I`ve installed the CgActionBar and that`s a kind of interactive feature i was looking for for a long time.

Now, i would like to insert more links in that bar, so that you could e.g. add users to feu via the action bar.

I tried it via the cms_action_url tag, but this doesn`t seem to work. It does not lead me from out the frontend to the correct admin page. It just loads backend content, wrong, into a frontend page.

Can anybody give me a hint how to extract the correct urls?

MfG
Rolf
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: CGAction Bar Custom Links

Post by Rolf »

At this moment it is not possible... Unless you fork the module and create extra buttons by PHP programming.

You can do a (paid) feature request though.
But "add users to FEU" is i.m.o. a backend task and not a frontend one, so I don't think CG would accept it... But if you don't ask...
- + - + - + - + - + - + -
LATEST TUTORIAL AT CMS CAN BE SIMPLE:
Migrating Company Directory module to LISE
- + - + - + - + - + - + -
pWorker
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: CGAction Bar Custom Links

Post by pWorker »

Hi Rolf,

o.k. got that. I already thought there isn`t a problem any longer, since i saw the possibility via CG Calender to directly edit or delete events in fe and manage them effectively in be. But, too early pleased. As a typical behaviour of a Cg Module, it isn`t really working. And all the hundreds of posts in forums about "how to get this thing working"since 2014, are just funny pieces of a major puzzle to waste time. Once there is a tip to change Language Strings, once you have to redefine array values. Another tipp is to downgrade 7 versions to get it work, but if you believed in progress and you have installed the actual cmsms version you won`t get that n1 piece of calender work. I can give up the search function (see another topic template_db search_ not found), i can give up the backend overview (calender not shown)but i can`t give up the possibility to delete articles! Im now so far that i can edit articles..., but erase articles!, E-R-A-S-E, no that has to be another planet full of work with CGCalender. I`m searching for anyone who has sucesfully installed CG Calender and actual Cmsms, please, please could you post your server configuration? Or has anyone a tip how to manage recurring events with another module? For a, and i allways thought it would be an advantage in a technical environment, actual cmsms?

Return to “Modules/Add-Ons”