Calendar 0.5

Have a question or a suggestion about a 3rd party addon module or plugin?
Let us know here.
Akrabat

Calendar 0.5

Post by Akrabat »

Another version of Calendar.

The main changes are:
* Fix the drop down list for end date year.
* Fix spacing around "to" (thanks Greg!).
* Fix DE translation of "Return" (thanks Piratos!)
* Add Danish and Dutch translations courtesy of board members esmann and dont.

Download Calendar-0.5.zip.  (0.9rc4 or higher)
piratos

Re: Calendar 0.5

Post by piratos »

Hey whats's that ?

Calendar Interface

You need the 'Modify Calendar' permission to perform that function.
Krol

Post by Krol »

I still have a little problem with calendar. When I add an event without an end-date it gets correctly displayed in the list-display. But when I click on it and the display changes to "event", the date gets added a "to"-date which is always the actual day:
Datum: 29. März 2005 00:01 zu 22. März 2005
ghostrifle
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by ghostrifle »

Are there any plans to extract the html out of the php code and to put the html into smarty templates ??
Ted
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Ted »

He might as well wait for 0.10 to do that, so a lot of it is already handled automatically by the module API.
Akrabat

Post by Akrabat »

Krol wrote: I still have a little problem with calendar. When I add an event without an end-date it gets correctly displayed in the list-display. But when I click on it and the display changes to "event", the date gets added a "to"-date which is always the actual day:
Datum: 29. März 2005 00:01 zu 22. März 2005
Oops! Will look at when I get a chance.
piratos

Post by piratos »

Calendar Interface

You need the 'Modify Calendar' permission to perform that function.
I need a how to. As admin i cannot change there anything, there are no other users.
Akrabat

Post by Akrabat »

Piratos:

Go to the groups section and add "modify calendar" permissions to the group you are a member of.
Mordran

Post by Mordran »

Hi, i am very new to this but i think i have found two bugs (well perhaps i am just to stupid :D )

Ok First:
I think this line should show me all events in category "Riege", am i right?

Code: Select all

{cms_module module="Calendar" summaries=true display="upcominglist" category="Riege"}
but it doesn't. It still shows the Events from both of my test categories "Hövelhof" and "Riege"

Second:
I experienced a strange behaviour when in calender mode, it switched from November 2005 to Dezember 2006 and then to January 2007.

my homepage

It would be nice if someone could help me out :)
Akrabat

Post by Akrabat »

Mordran: Oops! I've fixed the category filtering for display="upcominglist" in the SVN tree. I don't understand your second problem and couldn't find a page on your site to see the problem in action.

Krol: I think I've fixed your event display problem for the case when the end date is not set. If you can get at SVN, I'd appreciate it if you could have a look. If not, I'll put out a 0.6 soonish.
Mordran

Post by Mordran »

Ok i have changed my display to calendar again to show you the possible bug.

I will try to explain it better.
When in calender view you can hit ">>" to get to the next month.
This works fine until November, but when you click again to reach dezember it increases the year number.

this shows the browser adress line: index.php?page=Kalender&m2year=2009&m2month=12
this shows the web page : « Dezember 2010 »

When you hit ">>" again it will go to January 2011
Krol

Post by Krol »

yes, this seems to work now. thank you!

I have also experienced Mordran's problem with the calendar-display. Additionally, when I switch back, some of the events I configured appear in other months, too. I cannot make out any logic of when this happens or not.
Greg
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Greg »

With build 1461 the end date is out by a day, if I pick the 7th in the dropdown it displays the 8th in the calendar display and on the management page.
Greg
Alex_Leipzig

Post by Alex_Leipzig »

Hi there,

the module works great, EXCEPT: multiple-day events don't show up in the calendar mode!

:-(

alex
Akrabat

Post by Akrabat »

Greg wrote: With build 1461 the end date is out by a day, if I pick the 7th in the dropdown it displays the 8th in the calendar display and on the management page.
Fixed in SVN (I hope!)

Return to “Modules/Add-Ons”