CGSimpleSmarty {module_action_link} - jsfriendly

Have a question or a suggestion about a 3rd party addon module or plugin?
Let us know here.
adrienj
Forum Members
Forum Members

CGSimpleSmarty {module_action_link} - jsfriendly

Post by adrienj »

Hello,

With CMSMS 1.10.3 and CGSimpleSmarty 1.5.2
jsfriendly argument seems don't work

For exemple :
{module_action_link module='Products' action='details' productid=$entry->id detailpage='dvd-publishing' page='dvd-publishing' urlonly=1 jsfriendly=1}

Give me :
"http://www.exemple.net/index.php?mact=P ... eturnid=72

Instead of this expected link :
"http://www.exemple.net/document/8/72/Harvest

Or there's something I don't understand.
Has anyone encountered this problem?
Last edited by adrienj on Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
uniqu3

Re: CGSimpleSmarty {module_action_link} - jsfriendly don't w

Post by uniqu3 »

I don't know why you need jsfriendly on pretty url :) without pretty url enabled output of a module link is usually something like param1=foo&param2=foo (See &) where for JS ampersands should not be encoded therefor with jsfriendly you get param1=foo&param2=bar returned.

In your case i do not see a reason why you need it.
adrienj
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: CGSimpleSmarty {module_action_link} - jsfriendly

Post by adrienj »

Oh, sorry for :
1. the fake clickable links
2. the jsfriendly argument that I had not understood

In fact uniqu3, for a bilingual website, I used your method "Another method of Multilingual CMSMS Page" which suits me perfectly for all pages of my site, but for the products pages I need to find a solution to being able to switch between pages using a language menu. I think I have to use {module_action_link}. I only need pretty url now.

Then, with {module_action_link} is there a solution to have pretty url ?
Like : "http://www.exemple.net/document/8/72/Harvest
Everywhere in my website, I have pretty url, but not here.
uniqu3

Post by uniqu3 »

Oh that method still works for some? :)
I have no idea if there is pretty url option for module_action_link, if it isn't mentioned in module help i assume not.

Edit:
But basically why not build it or create one with assign. Been a long time since i used Products but you are using $item->id and in Products there is also $item->url or ->detailurl or something, which would return URL of the product.
Now you also probably use detaipage parameter for Module tag so you could assign a variable that will output alias of page to that parameter.
Else you could also do a simple replace.

For example assign ID for detailpage of each language, which would return for example 78, 79,80, now in module pretty link there is 6/78/Something (where 78 is pageid) if you do $item->detailurl|replace:"78":"`$my_id_variable`" it should work to.
adrienj
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by adrienj »

Yes, still works ! :)
I find this method very fast to set up, although I saw that you advise now MleCMS module.

You're right. I use detailpage parameter for Module tag. I'll try to build one with assign. I think that a simple "replace" could make trouble.

Return to “Modules/Add-Ons”