MenuManager : childrenof include - excludeprefix

Have a question or a suggestion about a 3rd party addon module or plugin?
Let us know here.
seensite
Forum Members
Forum Members

MenuManager : childrenof include - excludeprefix

Post by seensite »

Hello,

I'm building a 1.9.4.1 CMSMS with MleCMS module and a 5 menu navigation. Mod_rewrite is on with hierarchy. Menu calls in template look like this :

Code: Select all

{menu loadprops="0" template="simple_nav" collapse="1" excludeprefix="menu2,menu3,menu4,menu5" childrenof="$lang_parent" lang="$lang_locale"}
{menu loadprops="0" template="simple_nav" collapse="1" includeprefix="menu2" childrenof="$lang_parent" lang="$lang_locale"}
{menu loadprops="0" template="simple_nav" collapse="1" includeprefix="menu3" childrenof="$lang_parent" lang="$lang_locale"}
{menu loadprops="0" template="simple_nav" collapse="1" includeprefix="menu4" childrenof="$lang_parent" lang="$lang_locale"}
{menu loadprops="0" template="simple_nav" collapse="1" includeprefix="menu5" childrenof="$lang_parent" lang="$lang_locale"}
The point is that MenuManager lists every site'pages in each menu, wether pages have menu1to5 in prefix or not... Without loadrprops="0" it is the same, without childrenof too. Then I must have something wrong because of... what ? Any idea ?
seensite
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: MenuManager : childrenof include - excludeprefix

Post by seensite »

I tried to get it with different combinations of MenuManager options, last one should have done it :

{menu template="menu2"  items="international-fr-menu2" childrenof="$lang_parent" lang="$lang_locale}
        {menu template="menu3" items="professionnels-fr-menu3" childrenof="$lang_parent" lang="$lang_locale}
...but don't work either. The only I am sure about is that MleCMS module is properly configured,

{MleCMS action="init"}{MleCMS action="langs"}...
, Root alias and Locale are ok...

So what ?

This works:

{menu template="menu2"  items="international-fr-menu2"}
        {menu template="menu3" items="professionnels-fr-menu3"}
The result is that "Français, Deutsch, English" are listed in the menu, plus the language flags and we don't want this, want we ? No. Then MenuManager module can't handle

childrenof="$lang_parent" lang="$lang_locale
or vice de versaille with MleCMS module.
???
kneep
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by kneep »

I've got the same problem with the latest 1.10.3 install. Showing all the menu-items while i only want to show some with items="page-1, page-2"...
Did you found a solution for this problem?!
seensite
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by seensite »

Yes, the solution was to exclude any entries I didn't wanted with excludeprefix='menu2,menu3,menu4,menu5'
But I didn't find out why it doesn't work with includeprefix='menu1' if just this menu is needed.

Return to “Modules/Add-Ons”