Bookmarks 1.3.1! (0.9+)

Have a question or a suggestion about a 3rd party addon module or plugin?
Let us know here.
Akrabat

Bookmarks 1.3.1! (0.9+)

Post by Akrabat »

I think I've fixed the problems in 1.3, so Bookmarks 1.3.1 is now out. (Thanks wishy for sticking it up on the site!)

The main issue was that that all the optional fields weren't defaulting to the correct option. This was most obvious in the "type" field was defaulting to "rss" rather than "text"! I've also fixed the About page so that now works too :)

In terms of ordering of items, the only options are alphabetically or most recent first. I'll look at some sort of "hard coded" ordering in another version.

Let me know if there's any other show stoppers!
Greg
Power Poster
Power Poster

Bookmarks 1.3.1! (0.9+)

Post by Greg »

I upgraded to 1.3.1 and get this error when trying to access the page through the menu:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get_parameter_value() in d:\aaawebsites\websites\cmsmadesimple.old\modules\Bookmarks\Bookmarks.module.php on line 945
And this when trying to access Bookmarks Management:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get_parameter_value() in d:\aaawebsites\websites\cmsmadesimple.old\modules\Bookmarks\Bookmarks.module.php on line 774
Greg
Akrabat

Bookmarks 1.3.1! (0.9+)

Post by Akrabat »

oops!

It'll only work with the latest SVN or the next release as I modified a couple of core functions.

Sorry :(
Greg
Power Poster
Power Poster

Bookmarks 1.3.1! (0.9+)

Post by Greg »

ok I'll get up to date.

Thanks Akrabat
Greg
Ted
Power Poster
Power Poster

Bookmarks 1.3.1! (0.9+)

Post by Ted »

I'll post an rc4 later on tonight after I clean up some more bugs which should work with this module.
Greg
Power Poster
Power Poster

Bookmarks 1.3.1! (0.9+)

Post by Greg »

I just downloaded misc.functions.php to lib folder and the Bookmarks module is working perfect again.

Thanks.
Greg
Ted
Power Poster
Power Poster

Bookmarks 1.3.1! (0.9+)

Post by Ted »

Or there's that. :)
nils73
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: Bookmarks 1.3.1! (0.9+)

Post by nils73 »

While I am working with Bookmarks module and doing some rewrite on the code to get it table-free and cleaning up the code a bit (too many divs, spans, classes, etc) for my own project, I found that it might be useful to have local anchors for alphabetic or monthly order of the links. Would be great to be able to assign an ID (text.........) for the first time, the starting-letter occurs in the list. Let's say you have:

- Absolut
- Africa
- Arctic
- Automation
- Ball
- Bike

It would be great to assign "AbsolutAfrica" to the list and similar "BallBike" for list-elements starting with the letter B. Same would go for months / years / weeks ... maybe.

Any ideas how to do this?

Regards,
Nils

Return to “Modules/Add-Ons”