touchInlineEdit 1.8 wrecks CMSMS

Have a question or a suggestion about a 3rd party addon module or plugin?
Let us know here.
zigge
Forum Members
Forum Members

touchInlineEdit 1.8 wrecks CMSMS

Post by zigge »

Hi.

I just installed the touchInlineEdit 1.8 in one of my dev environments running 1.9.2 of CMS, PHP version 5.2.14. This results in the site going blank(haven't even added the tag to the templates yet), and enabling debug gives this in the browser:

Code: Select all

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated in /hsphere/local/home/ziggekatten/dev.skanskakustfiskeklubben.se/modules/touchInlineEdit/touchInlineEdit.module.php on line 104 Fatal error: Call to undefined method touchModule::getModuleInstance() in /hsphere/local/home/ziggekatten/dev.skanskakustfiskeklubben.se/modules/touchInlineEdit/touchInlineEdit.module.php on line 341 
1.7.4 on touchInlineEdit works on the same site. Also, i have tried this on an additional dev site with the same outcome. Renaming the folder in the modules folder brings my site back to life.

Any ideas?
touchy
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: touchInlineEdit 1.8 wrecks CMSMS

Post by touchy »

zigge wrote:Fatal error: Call to undefined method touchModule::getModuleInstance() in /hsphere/local/home/ziggekatten/dev.skanskakustfiskeklubben.se/modules/touchInlineEdit/touchInlineEdit.module.php on line 341
To fix this change line 341 in touchInlineEdit.module.php from:

$feu = $this->touch->getModuleInstance('FrontEndUsers');
to

$feu = $this->touch->getCMSModuleInstance('FrontEndUsers');
This bug is fixed in SVN / Version 1.8.1.

Return to “Modules/Add-Ons”