Formbuilder with Uploads Module

Have a question or a suggestion about a 3rd party addon module or plugin?
Let us know here.
MikeTroop74
Forum Members
Forum Members

Formbuilder with Uploads Module

Post by MikeTroop74 »

I have created a form with Formbuilder to upload files to my website ( http://www.troop74.net/index.php?page=gallery-uploads)
This is a simple form with a required text input field for "Name", a pulldown list with 2 options and a File Upload input for selecting the file to upload.
I have the Formbuilder File Upload field set to "Send this file to the uploads module:" This is working to some extent as the files are being uploaded and they are listed on the Upload admin page. However I do have an issue with the Uploads Module admin page not displaying the "Name" of the person submitting the form or their selection from the dropdown menu. I have been searching and searching for an answer to this and can not seem to find anything. I have a feeling it's something simple I am overlooking.

FormBuilder ver. 0.6.4
Uploads ver. 1.11.5

BTW - I am listing the template variables on the page until I get this working.
Last edited by MikeTroop74 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anireta
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: Formbuilder with Uploads Module

Post by Anireta »

Hello!
Had this problem about three days and only today I've noticed in help page: "FormBuilder is not yet integrated with FrontEnd Users. It will be". It should be written by much bigger font!
Then I've done this task with Uploads only... and... ta-da! I have a big bug with dropdown list, which shows only the last entry of list. Damn it, I'm really tired from bugs. Or they are mine?

Return to “Modules/Add-Ons”