Cataloger .80 CMSMS 1.9 - Error overload

Have a question or a suggestion about a 3rd party addon module or plugin?
Let us know here.
mechatech
Forum Members
Forum Members

Cataloger .80 CMSMS 1.9 - Error overload

Post by mechatech »

Just upgraded my CMSMS to 1.9 from the previous version. Now My Cataloger module is displaying lots of error messages on the all pages of the site.

Here is a small sample of the errors.

Notice: Modification of internal data is deprecated: catalog_cat_attrs in /home/jomorton/public_html/lib/classes/class.cms_variables.php on line 46

Notice: Retrival of unauthorized internal variables is deprecated: catalog_cat_attrs in /home/jomorton/public_html/lib/classes/class.cms_variables.php on line 32

Warning: array_push() [function.array-push]: First argument should be an array in /home/jomorton/public_html/modules/Cataloger/Cataloger.module.php on line 348

Any way to fix this?
Nullig
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: Cataloger .80 CMSMS 1.9 - Error overload

Post by Nullig »

I can confirm this behaviour, I'm seeing the following errors and warnings:

Code: Select all

Notice: Modification of internal data is deprecated: catalog_cat_attrs in C:\wamp\www\cmsmadesimple\lib\classes\class.cms_variables.php on line 46

Notice: Retrival of unauthorized internal variables is deprecated: catalog_cat_attrs in C:\wamp\www\cmsmadesimple\lib\classes\class.cms_variables.php on line 32

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\wamp\www\cmsmadesimple\modules\Cataloger\contenttype.catalogcategory.php on line 50

Warning: array_push() [function.array-push]: First argument should be an array in C:\wamp\www\cmsmadesimple\modules\Cataloger\Cataloger.module.php on line 348
Nullig
dropster
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by dropster »

I have some errors too, I cant see the content blocks and it doesnt show any text at all. It shows the pictures though  :-\

If course I was so stupid that i didnt do any backup before I upgraded  :'(
wpbremer
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by wpbremer »

On the project page in the Forge http://dev.cmsmadesimple.org/projects/cataloger stands that the # Next Est. Release: 2010-11-13 .

So I think that we have to wait 1 day before the problems are solved.
moorezilla

Post by moorezilla »

You can pull files from svn too, if you need fixes faster. Although, if you have any doubts about such a process, I'd wait for an official release.
wpbremer
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by wpbremer »

And there is a new release!!! And it fixed al my problems.

Return to “Modules/Add-Ons”