jqueryTools Help

Have a question or a suggestion about a 3rd party addon module or plugin?
Let us know here.
raduen
Forum Members
Forum Members

jqueryTools Help

Post by raduen »

Help

I installed the jquerytools with succes, but when i click op de jquery menu in layout jquery i get the following error:

Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in C:\WebDesign\XAMPP\xampp\htdocs\CMSMadeSimple\modules\jQuery\jQuery.module.php on line 138

Warning: Illegal offset type in unset in C:\WebDesign\XAMPP\xampp\htdocs\CMSMadeSimple\modules\jQuery\jQuery.module.php on line 140

The help say's:
- Add the comment in your template where you want the libraries to be loaded
Is this for real ? so the only thing i have to do is to put in de head section and i can call jquery functions on my page (template) ?

Help
nicmare
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: jqueryTools Help

Post by nicmare »

same problem here!
henris

Post by henris »

Same by me
Dr.CSS

Post by Dr.CSS »

Has anyone tried doing that yet and if so did it work?...

Some more system info may help us help you...
Peciura

Post by Peciura »

so the only thing i have to do is to put in de head section and i can call jquery functions on my page (template) ?
I have not noticed that. Neither i have seen used JQueryTools like this nor it makes any sense.

It should be

Code: Select all

{JQueryTools action=incjs}
and if needed some "ready" actions

Code: Select all

{JQueryTools action=ready}
As for warnings, usually they appear if variable (array) is tested for being TRUE but it appears it is not set at all. Also check this post on setting proper warning level for production site http://forum.cmsmadesimple.org/index.ph ... 573.0.html

It would be interesting to know version of both CMSms and JQueryTools being used.

Return to “Modules/Add-Ons”