CMS Made Simple Forums
https://forum.cmsmadesimple.org/

Showtime 3.4 (update: responsive Nivo Slider)
https://forum.cmsmadesimple.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=46798
Page 4 of 8

Author:  mercier [ Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Showtime 1.0.5 (Animated slideshow) update!

great, thanks.

the code now looks like this:
Quote:
}
.roundedshowtime{
      width: 640px;
    -moz-border-radius:8px 8px 8px 8px;
    -webkit-border-radius: 8px;
    background-color:#ffffff;
    border: 6px solid #899092;
    padding: 6px 6px 6px 6px;
}


i had to add width, because the right border was 100px to the right of the content... :-\

anyway, great work, and thanks a lot for your help.

i hope this will help others as well.

Author:  fenman [ Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Showtime 1.0.5 (Animated slideshow) update!

Pedrosken wrote:
fenman wrote:
Hello again
Sorry I can't have installed the Showtime properly as on the TinyMCE WYSIWYG plugins it doesn't show the showtime tag at all that I can tick and save.

A step by step installation guide would be great if not to much hasle please.
Regards Keith



Then you probably dont have the latest version of Showtime.

Make sure you have version 1.0.5:Showtime

Also, what CMS version are you using?


Hello Again

I Have CMS version 1.6.6 Bonde
I have the lates t 1.0.5. Showtime.

When I open TinyMCE WYSIWYG Plugins the showtime picker does not display.

Although I have seemingly set up shotime and linked it with an internal page it will not load to this page.

Keith

Author:  Pedrosken [ Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Showtime beta 2.0 (Animated slideshow) Betatesters needed!

I need some beta testers for Showtime 2.0
Download XML Here

Author:  Pedrosken [ Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Showtime 2.0 (Animated slideshow) is LIVE!!!!

Finally Showtime 2.0
You now can choose two different animation types: or jQuery.

Image
Choose if you want high quality transitions. Ken Burns (pan&zoom) and Full Screen mode.

Image
Choose jQuery if you don't like flash and want more navigation controls. (Based on jQuery Cycle Plugin).
It has lots of features, such as multiple image upload, automatic thumbnailing, supports drag&drop, user friendly interface for all your showsettings, automatic TinyMCE WYSIWYG integration and much more...

View demo's and screenshots on www.web2do.be
Downloadpage here -->Showtime Module 2.0

Screenshot 1
Image

Screenshot 2
Image

Author:  ARVANDERKAMP [ Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Animate your pictures with jQuery or Flash: Showtime 2.0

First of all, amazing slideshow! Lot's of options and as far as i can see, you're an great helpdesk!

I use your slideshow for a "background-image" slideshow.. I placed it behind the menu and site logo, so it's a kind of header. I use pictures of 1920 pixels width, so it looks cool on computers with a high resolution monitor.

So far, so good.. BUT, there's a problem. You can slide to the right in your browser, because it uses the full width (1920 pix) and not an auto width.

Because a picture is worth a thousand words, here's the specific page: http://websitedelivery.nl/Texeltrips/

Is there a way to use an auto width or something like this, that solves the problem?

Thanks in advance! 

Author:  Pedrosken [ Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Animate your pictures with jQuery or Flash: Showtime 2.0

ARVANDERKAMP wrote:
Because a picture is worth a thousand words, here's the specific page: http://websitedelivery.nl/Texeltrips/

Is there a way to use an auto width or something like this, that solves the problem?
Thanks in advance!  

First of all, thanks for your nice comment :-)
Second, I can't see your animation, is there something wrong with your pictures? Did you move them on your webserver or something? For example, this picture :http://websitedelivery.nl/Texeltrips/uploads/images/Slideshow/texel-holliday-holland-1841347-o.jpg  gives 404 error.

Can you fix this first?

Also you can stretch or auto scale picture by using the Scale options :
- No scale
- Show all
- Exact fit (standard)
- Fit but constrain Proporties

Good luck
Peter

Attachments:
scale.png
scale.png [ 13.71 KiB | Viewed 3285 times ]

Author:  ARVANDERKAMP [ Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Animate your pictures with jQuery or Flash: Showtime 2.0

He Peter, thanks for your quick response.
And you're correct on the animation, there was something wrong with the images, i put them in another gallery, but didn't rename them afterworths. I fixed it yesterday evening, so it does work now!

Concerning the scale option, i already tried that, but the images stay the same, unfortunately.
Hopefully you can think of another way to fix my problem.

Thanks for helping!

Author:  nikita9 [ Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Animate your pictures with jQuery or Flash: Showtime 2.0

I have installed the showtime module on several of my CMSMS sites and on the sites i have installed it hte WYSIWYG panel has gone from the page editing section of the admin pages.

I have tried:

Removing the module [they did not come back]

Turning the WYSIWYG module on and off

No luck?

It has not affected sites that have not had the module added

Any ideas??????

Author:  wilse [ Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Animate your pictures with jQuery or Flash: Showtime 2.0

I have NO idea what I'm doing, but I've just managed to install this!

I have to say so far it works a treat.

Just like to say thanks.

PS any idea how I can align the slide show to the bottom of my page?

Keep up the good work.


w

Author:  Pedrosken [ Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Animate your pictures with jQuery or Flash: Showtime 2.0

nikita9 wrote:
I have installed the showtime module on several of my CMSMS sites and on the sites i have installed it hte WYSIWYG panel has gone from the page editing section of the admin pages.

I have tried:

Removing the module [they did not come back]

Turning the WYSIWYG module on and off

No luck?

It has not affected sites that have not had the module added

Any ideas??????


something went wrong while inserting "Showtime_picker" in your TinyMCE WYSIWYG - Profile settings. Can you have a look at your "Advanced backend profile settings" From your WYSIWYG.
And see if there some kind of wrong entry with "Showtime_picker", if so please report me by private message or reply in this forum.

If this all does not work, just "Reset Defaults" button in your "TinyMCE WYSIWYG - Profile settings".

Hope this 'll fix it...

Author:  Pedrosken [ Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Animate your pictures with jQuery or Flash: Showtime 2.0

ARVANDERKAMP wrote:
He Peter, thanks for your quick response.
And you're correct on the animation, there was something wrong with the images, i put them in another gallery, but didn't rename them afterworths. I fixed it yesterday evening, so it does work now!

Concerning the scale option, i already tried that, but the images stay the same, unfortunately.
Hopefully you can think of another way to fix my problem.

Thanks for helping!


Sorry, I don't think there is a way to fix this problem.
personally i would make it fixed width, if this is an option?
But I must say... you did a great job on your website, did not know you could do this with Showtime  ;)

Author:  Pedrosken [ Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Animate your pictures with jQuery or Flash: Showtime 2.0

SchPeter wrote:
Hi Pedrosken,
First, this is a very good modul. (Showtime 2.0.0)

But (always have "but")... what about special letters like in Hungarian words: árvíztűrő tükörfúrógép?
In jquery mode the slide comments looks good, in swfobject mode they are terrible. Although the cmsms use utf-8.


I'll fix this in the next version

SchPeter wrote:
At the same time in case of Firefox in jquery mode I have 17 navigation buttons (should have only 8 ) and there are no images "behind" all (of course because I have only 8 ). (see attachment)

Can you link me the page? I need to have a look in the javascript code.


SchPeter wrote:
One more question: outer link for slide link? Maybe in the next version?  :)

you can actualy. In CMS made Simple you make a new content en set contenttype to "Redirecting link", then use this page as an internal link in Showtime. It works perfect.
But I'll keep your suggestion in mind for the next version, thanks  :D

Author:  ARVANDERKAMP [ Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Animate your pictures with jQuery or Flash: Showtime 2.0

wilse wrote:
PS any idea how I can align the slide show to the bottom of my page?

Keep up the good work.

w


You have to put the slideshow tag in a div and stylize it with css..
This should work.

HTML:
{Showtime show=1}

CSS: .slideshow{bottom:0px; clear:both; height:auto;}

Good luck!

Author:  ARVANDERKAMP [ Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Animate your pictures with jQuery or Flash: Showtime 2.0

Pedrosken wrote:
ARVANDERKAMP wrote:
He Peter, thanks for your quick response.
And you're correct on the animation, there was something wrong with the images, i put them in another gallery, but didn't rename them afterworths. I fixed it yesterday evening, so it does work now!

Concerning the scale option, i already tried that, but the images stay the same, unfortunately.
Hopefully you can think of another way to fix my problem.

Thanks for helping!


Sorry, I don't think there is a way to fix this problem.
personally i would make it fixed width, if this is an option?
But I must say... you did a great job on your website, did not know you could do this with Showtime  ;)


Hmmz, when i use fixed width, you got the issue with screenresolutions.
You can set a max width of 1400px, but if someone got a screen with a max width of 1920px, the image is cut off at 1400px and there's 520px of emptyness..

I'm gonna look into it for one more time, perhaps i can be lucky with some trial and error.
Someone else got an idea to fix this issue? With some kind of script or just css?

PS. And peter, thanks! Feel free to use the code and add it to the slideshow discription. ;-)

Author:  ARVANDERKAMP [ Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Animate your pictures with jQuery or Flash: Showtime 2.0

ARVANDERKAMP wrote:

I'm gonna look into it for one more time, perhaps i can be lucky with some trial and error.
Someone else got an idea to fix this issue? With some kind of script or just css?



Yeahh i got it! Thinking hard, but it's actually quite simple.
Just add a 'overflow-x: hidden' to your body tag in the css and its done!

Page 4 of 8 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/