News module - another question

Have a question or a suggestion about a 3rd party addon module or plugin?
Let us know here.
Walli

News module - another question

Post by Walli »

Hi,

at first hello to the list and kudos to the developper!
I just started putting up my new page with CMSMS (until now I have been working with "beasts" like Typo3) and I really like how easy and fast this tool is.

I have been digging through the list about infos and help about the News module, but actually I have lost overview and I am not sure in wich state the module is.

I included

Code: Select all

{cms_module module="news" number="3"}
into the template, I was able to adjust the appearance and I can add categories and news messages.
But when clicking more to read the details of a news, then the complete message is displayed on the same page (simply replaces the content) AND it is also displayed in the box where the "overview" was - so the message is displayed twice.

I didn´t find a way to get around this, I am pretty sure that I missed the information somewhere on the board.

best,
Walli
P.S I also set up an extra page and used

Code: Select all

{cms_module module="news" number="3" summary="Archiv"}
  on the start page in the hope, that the module is redirected to this extra page called Archiv
Ted
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: News module - another question

Post by Ted »

This was fixed after beta4 came out.  If you use the daily, it should work correctly.
Walli

Re: News module - another question

Post by Walli »

thanx for the info. as soon as I have entered the content, I´ll try one of the newer versions.
best,
Walli

Return to “Modules/Add-Ons”