MAMS failed login

Have a question or a suggestion about a 3rd party addon module or plugin?
Let us know here.
babel
Forum Members
Forum Members

MAMS failed login

Post by babel »

If a users fails to login, the message is Login failed. This probably means that you entered an invalid username or password. But your account may have also expired or been disabled by an administrator. Please double check your login credentials, and if they are correct you may need to contact the site administrator.. I would like to change this into Dutch and with less text. Where can I do that. Couldn't find it in any template.

The failed login page shows the login-form twice. How to prevent that?
DIGI3
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: MAMS failed login

Post by DIGI3 »

Usually translations are done in the language files. You should be able to find this one in /modules/MAMS/lang/
look for the line $lang['error_loginfailed'] =
If there's no translation file for your language you can create one or reach out to the translation team for help.

For the login form showing twice after failure means you probably have the module tag in a template rather than content, so should probably add the inline=true parameter. That's just a guess though, I haven't tested.
Not getting the answer you need? CMSMS support options
babel
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by babel »

Thanks DIGI13,
You have been of great help. I changed the English part into Dutch and that is fine. Moved the module tag to content and that was the solution.
Rolf
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Post by Rolf »

- + - + - + - + - + - + -
LATEST TUTORIAL AT CMS CAN BE SIMPLE:
Migrating Company Directory module to LISE
- + - + - + - + - + - + -
gigicop
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by gigicop »

Hi,
I should probably ask elsewhere and I hope you'll forgive me if this is the wrong place. As it is a fork, does this module still use the language files of Front End Users? I'm asking as I can't find MAMS among the modules available in the translation center, at least not in the italian version.
Thanks.
Gigi
DIGI3 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:44 pm If there's no translation file for your language you can create one or reach out to the translation team for help.

Return to “Modules/Add-Ons”