CMS Made Simple works with the managed linode server.?

Talk about writing modules and plugins for CMS Made Simple, or about specific core functionality. This board is for PHP programmers that are contributing to CMSMS not for site developers
RubyCurry

CMS Made Simple works with the managed linode server.?

Post by RubyCurry »

I am an affiliate and I am running multiple blogs at one time. However, it has become too much difficult for me to manage all them that's why I am looking for a proper content management system and my search on google brought me here and this platform seems fine to me. But, I am not sure if CMS Made Simple is sustainable enough to work with my managed linode server which is powered by Cloudways. Although, I am sure that it works fine with the conventional linode but I am not sure if the case remains the same with the managed hosting.
deactivated010521

Re: CMS Made Simple works with the managed linode server.?

Post by deactivated010521 »

Linode supports a variety of Linux distros and plans. On all distros you can install PHP and MySQL. CMS Made Simple does not have a large memory footprint so even with a budget plan (1GB/1Core) you are able to run CMSMS.

For high traffic websites, more memory and cpu power might be needed you can always plugin extra.

Don't know what you mean with "managed", as long as you have root access you can install and configure whatever you want.

For details on system requirements:
https://docs.cmsmadesimple.org/installa ... quirements
scooper
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: CMS Made Simple works with the managed linode server.?

Post by scooper »

We have a several CMSMS sites running on Cloudways managed hosting and it works very well.

You have shell access anyway, but you can do everything you need to do for managing CMSMS sites from within the Cloudways admin interface. I think it's a good fit.

Return to “Developers Discussion”