• twitter image
  • facebook image
  • youtube image
  • linkedin image
Language: CMS Made Simple Czech CMS Made Simple France CMS Made Simple Spain CMS Made Simple Hungary CMS Made Simple Russia CMS Made Simple Netherlands

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: SVN working folders
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:26 pm 
Forum Members
Forum Members

Hi all,

I have a local XAMPP installation and inside a 1:1 copy of our website. In the modules folder resides my own module, which I have created as SVN working folder. I can make changes here, test them locally and commit them to the forge without problems. The release as zip can be done with a 7zip-script, which ignores the .svn subfolder. But I cannot export the folder as XML-file any longer! The reason is, that (some) files inside this .svn-folder are write-protected by TortoiseSVN. If I reset this (or ignore this in the template) the XML export is working perfectly.

Can anybody give me a hint how to manage the SVN working-folder correctly without having a lot of file-copies on my local drive? Or is this a bug in CMSMS ModuleManager?

Thanks!

Regards Peter

Share On:
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google+
 Post subject: Re: SVN working folders
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:51 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

It is a issue with the logic to display the XML button.

My work around was to move the .svn folder to the parent directory (mv .svn ../ on linux) and then after I download the XML file, move it back (mv ../.svn ./).

Share On:
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google+
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]