B2B ecommerce website

Post links to sites running CMS in all its glory.
velden
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

B2B ecommerce website

Post by velden »

Recently launched an ecommerce website:

https://tinyurl.com/nrm2z82

I usually stay away from those because of my lack of time to support those and the complexity it brings with them. Though, because this specific site didn't need a payment module I decided to build it.

Template is bought for a few bucks and names 'shopen'. As we all know CMSMS allows you to take any working html/css/js template make it work.

The webshop (Dutch: webwinkel) is 'browsable' though only authorized resellers are able to actually order products. Anonymous visitors will see retail prices while resellers see (and buy for) reseller prices.

The webshop is 'ajaxified'. That is products are loaded without page reloading. That is working for the paginator, filter check boxes and the search box. The 'add-to-cart' function is ajaxified too. That means that when a product is added to the cart the page is not reloaded but the cart is updated dynamically (actual cart, and visible part; item count and total price).
Note the 'flying' product image visualizing the 'add to cart' action to the visitor
Note the 'flying' product image visualizing the 'add to cart' action to the visitor
Cart is updated without reloading the page
Cart is updated without reloading the page
showoff_addtocart02.jpg (10.54 KiB) Viewed 3980 times

Cms Version: 1.11.10

Extra Installed Modules:

CGExtensions: 1.42.2
CGSmartImage: 1.17
CGEcommerceBase: 1.5.2
JQueryTools: 1.2.6
CGSimpleSmarty: 1.7.4
Products: 2.21
Cart2: 1.1.3
CGPaymentGatewayBase: 1.3.1
FrontEndUsers: 1.24.1
Orders: 1.16.5
FRTaxes: 1.2.2
CustomContent: 1.10
ECB: 1.6
FRShipping: 1.2.3
FormBuilder: 0.7.3
SelfRegistration: 1.8.2
FAQ: 2.0
ListIt2: 1.4.1
ListIt2XDefs: 1.2
GBFilePicker: 1.3.3
ListIt2Downloads: 1.4.1
vinyl
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: B2B ecommerce website

Post by vinyl »

Nice looking site!

To bad I can't see the cart system in action.

What kind of payment methods are supported? Can you offer iDeal checkout with CMSMS?
velden
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: B2B ecommerce website

Post by velden »

Though, because this specific site didn't need a payment module I decided to build it.
Actually it's only used as a Order system. Authorized (hence known) resellers can Order products. Shop owner will deliver and send an invoice for payment. That's mainly done manually. So he has some freedom to change things afterwards (like no VAT for companies in other EU countries).

If you want to see things at work. I set up a temporary site (reseller prices have been set to random price for obvious reason):

https://tinyurl.com/nljop4z
info@contentwebsites.nl / shopdemo (note that only one user at a time can be logged in. So please log out when finished)

Return to “CMS Show Off”