Very simple website

Post links to sites running CMS in all its glory.
velden
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Very simple website

Post by velden »

Very simple website but I think I should post it because it uses a perhaps less known (commercial) extension of ListItExtended (aka LI2 aka ListIt2) module: Mega Upload.

Mega Uploads makes it possible to define one field definition in a ListIt2 instance which can contain multiple (infinite?) files (I use images).

In this case I created 4 of those field definition, each representing a column. Editor can now easily add/remove images to/from a column at his choice.

Specific frontend page: http://tinyurl.com/mppxhtk

Backend:

Field definitions:
mega_upload_02.jpg
Item view:
mega_upload_01.jpg
Detail view template:
mega_upload_03_tpl.jpg
Note that in this case LI2 instance only has one item for this one photo page. Of course it would be possible to create multiple items to use on multiple pages.

Only detail view is used in page template:

Code: Select all

<div id="main-content">{$main_content}</div>
{ListIt2FotoPagina action='detail' item='foto-pagina-1'}
</div>
Mega Upload field definition extension can be bought from forum member and developer Stikki.
chandra

Re: Very simple website

Post by chandra »

velden wrote: Mega Upload field definition extension can be bought from forum member and developer Stikki.
By the way - is there anywhere a list available with modules which can be bought?
andre_designer
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by andre_designer »

okay website only small font-size for the content personally i should chose a little bigger font-size for the content. on mobile is it otherwise hard to read

Tip!! optimize your/this website for mobile (i mean this not wrong). Maybe there are users who want this B&B book/visit from his mobile/tablet. further for the rest nice fresh website. ;)
velden
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Post by velden »

@chandra: I only know of two commercial extensions; Mega Upload and and extension to cross reference ListIt2 items/instances. Both from Stikki.

@andre_designer: thanks for comments. I'm aware of that indeed.
chandra

Post by chandra »

velden wrote:@chandra: I only know of two commercial extensions; Mega Upload and and extension to cross reference ListIt2 items/instances. Both from Stikki.
Maybe it would be a good idea to create a page (or a LI instance ;)) to collect informations around such commercial things. No, not a second forge, only a platform where coders can show their commercials (maybe with a fee too).
andre_designer
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by andre_designer »

@velden, tip!! if you want to learn responsive webdesign you must watch this tutorial http://gymnasium.aquent.com/catalog ( it is on immediate level and it is a good quality tutorial and it has a good explained underbuild theory and the most important it is free) it is just a tip!!

Return to “CMS Show Off”