[UPDATE v2.0] BizBuzz - New Template

Post links to sites running CMS in all its glory.
uniqu3

[UPDATE v2.0] BizBuzz - New Template

Post by uniqu3 »

Hi All!

After finding out i have some unused work that is taking dust on my HDD i finaly found some spare time create a new Template.

For the full functional Demo of the Template and Download you can visit BizBuzz

Attached you will see a screenshot of this Template.

What's included?
jQuery NivoSlider plugin
jQuery Cycle plugin for News Template
jQuery "Back to Top" plugin
Edit Page Options
Sidebar or Full page view etc.

Please note that i will not support any questions about IE6 (i have to deal with it enough in my payed jobs), the Template has been tested in IE7, IE8, Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Opera, it could be possible that i overlooked something, so just report me an error you find and we will find a solution together :-)

Some of my other work:

Gemeinde St. Urban
Walcher Security
Appartments Kärnten
Seewirt Spiess
Feichtinger Transporte
Dach Leopold
Inselhotel
Attachments
BizBuzz-screenshot.jpg
Last edited by uniqu3 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dr.CSS

Re: BizBuzz - New Template

Post by Dr.CSS »

This is a very nice template, one of those ones that show some nice features that can be done in cmsms...

I moved the posts that have to do with any problems that users may have using it to the HTML/CSS board...
uniqu3

Re: BizBuzz - New Template

Post by uniqu3 »

Thank you Dr. CSS

just it doesn''t get lost link to support board of the theme: http://forum.cmsmadesimple.org/index.ph ... 192.0.html
uniqu3

Re: [UPDATE v2.0] BizBuzz - New Template

Post by uniqu3 »

After upgrade process on some of CMS Made Simple driven websites i came to conclusion that it would be time to upgrade the BizBuzz site to and fix some bugs in the Template.

So new version has been released.
  • Menu flickering in IE8 BUGFIX
  • NivoSlider not loading images on first load BUGFIX
  • if choosing MenuManager pageNavigation Template as default, sidebar menu had same styling applied as horizontal navigation BUGFIX
  • {stylesheet} was replaced with {cms_stylesheet} due to changes in CMSMS 1.8.2 and images in stylesheet now use [[root_path]]  UPDATE
  • Added content blocks in Footer part, now you are able to enable/disable News, SocialNetwork links and Form and add your custom text when editing page UPDATE
  • NivoSlider Header is now using Gallery module, template for Gallery is included in the package and you can now use different folder on each page  UPDATE
  • Content Block and Template options are now using AdvancedContent module giving you better overview when editing page UPDATE
Please note that you will need to install AdvancedContent (thank you NaN), Gallery (thank you Jos), FormBuilder modules and SuperSizer plugin (thank you JeremyBass) to get this version working.

Download of the new version can be found at: http://www.i-arts.eu/bizbuzz
Detailed Installation Instructions: http://www.i-arts.eu/bizbuzz/news/7/56/ ... newsDetail

For DEVs: i don't know if it has something to do with my setup or is there some sort of a bug in CMSMS 1.8.2 but exporting this theme through Theme Manager changed News Summary template names that were included in the Theme by adding summary in front of the name for example original was {news summarytemplate='newsFooter'} which was renamed to summarynewsFooter and for some reason none of the images was exported/imported to the Theme folder.
Last edited by uniqu3 on Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurocms
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by eurocms »

can you please tell me how to install the supersizer plugin?  I see this is just one php file, however I'm not sure as to what directory to save it to....

Thanks!
uniqu3 wrote: After upgrade process on some of CMS Made Simple driven websites i came to conclusion that it would be time to upgrade the BizBuzz site to and fix some bugs in the Template.

So new version has been released.
  • Menu flickering in IE8 BUGFIX
  • NivoSlider not loading images on first load BUGFIX
  • if choosing MenuManager pageNavigation Template as default, sidebar menu had same styling applied as horizontal navigation BUGFIX
  • {stylesheet} was replaced with {cms_stylesheet} due to changes in CMSMS 1.8.2 and images in stylesheet now use [[root_path]]  UPDATE
  • Added content blocks in Footer part, now you are able to enable/disable News, SocialNetwork links and Form and add your custom text when editing page UPDATE
  • NivoSlider Header is now using Gallery module, template for Gallery is included in the package and you can now use different folder on each page  UPDATE
  • Content Block and Template options are now using AdvancedContent module giving you better overview when editing page UPDATE
Please note that you will need to install AdvancedContent (thank you NaN), Gallery (thank you Jos), FormBuilder modules and SuperSizer plugin (thank you JeremyBass) to get this version working.

Download of the new version can be found at: http://www.i-arts.eu/bizbuzz
Detailed Installation Instructions: http://www.i-arts.eu/bizbuzz/news/7/56/ ... newsDetail

For DEVs: i don't know if it has something to do with my setup or is there some sort of a bug in CMSMS 1.8.2 but exporting this theme through Theme Manager changed News Summary template names that were included in the Theme by adding summary in front of the name for example original was {news summarytemplate='newsFooter'} which was renamed to summarynewsFooter and for some reason none of the images was exported/imported to the Theme folder.
Dr.CSS

Post by Dr.CSS »

SuperSizer is a "plugin" guess which folder it goes in... ;)
eurocms
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by eurocms »

Got it....
Dr.CSS wrote: SuperSizer is a "plugin" guess which folder it goes in... ;)
wmdvanzyl
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by wmdvanzyl »

Firstly, great work Goran! This is an excellent theme.

*** EDIT - missed the fact that Advanced Content had been updated. My mistake

Return to “CMS Show Off”