PT SLUG a MUG now on CMS Made Simple

Post links to sites running CMS in all its glory.
michael

PT SLUG a MUG now on CMS Made Simple

Post by michael »

Just switched our Mac User Group site over to CMS Made Simple. It was on Mambo. That worked well enough but was total overkill for our simple site. So far I'm very happy with how easy this system is. I especially like the HTML Blobs. I'll be tweaking the whole thing a bit to use different sidebars on each page but it works for now. BTW it's all CSS for the layout.
esmann

Re: PT SLUG a MUG now on CMS Made Simple

Post by esmann »

Nice site.
jptechnical
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: PT SLUG a MUG now on CMS Made Simple

Post by jptechnical »

Nice job, looks good. I like the color scheme and the layout of content with the bar to the left.

On the gallery http://www.ptslug.org/gallery/index.php you should either edit the images that make the shadows or make the table that the content is in white and perhaps with a thick purple border to keep the color scheme but the majority of it white, then the shadows in singapore will have a better effect. I ran into that a couple times when I had colored or even worse textured backgrounds... it can be a pain.

Other than that it has a professional look to it.

btw... how did you include the gallery in the template? I havent seen it included as domain.com/gallery/index.php always domain.com/index.php=?galleryblahyadda

Return to “CMS Show Off”