Real Estate Agency immobilien.bz.it

Post links to sites running CMS in all its glory.
uniqu3

Real Estate Agency immobilien.bz.it

Post by uniqu3 »

Recently finished Project that i thought would be nice for this section as a usage demonstration of two cool Open Source Projects like CMSMS and OpenEstate.

Project: www.immobilien.bz.it
Modules used:
OpenEstatePhpWrapper: 0.4.2.1.1 (Modified/Forked)
SiteMapMadeSimple: 1.2.6
CGExtensions: 1.29.1
CGSimpleSmarty: 1.5
CGSmartImage: 1.9
CGGoogleMaps: 2.3.1
CGTiny: 1.1.1 (used for shorturl metatag)
AdvancedContent: 0.9.3
AceEditor: 0.4.2.1
GBFilePicker: 1.3.2
MleCMS: 1.10.5
MultiParser: 1.2 (Fork from XMLMadeSimple)
FormBuilder: 0.7.2
ListIt2: 1.1
Videos: 1.1 (ListIt2 Instance)
What is special about this one?

First of all with a bunch of UDT's, AdvancedContent, CGSimpleSmarty and ListIt2 it is extremely easy for client to manage any part of a single page and layout.
Basically client is able to select/enable/disable various parts like Slideshow, Header images, Exclusive properties blocks, Videos and Flickr images based on municipality and more.
With MultiParser things like Twitter, Flickr or Properties RSS (Showcase and Latest Properties blocks) are pulled.

It was also optimized for mobile devices, using a combination of mobile detection and responsive design, where responsive design kicks in only on mobile devices, means CSS was optimized to use media queries for devices depending on tablets or smartphones.

The OpenEstate part makes it easy for client to update, change or edit any property simply through Software installed on PC which is used internally as Property management by Agency and changes are simply synced via FTP, this saves an extra step of maintaining Properties in a CMS.

Note/Excuse: Client didn't manage to translate all sections yet so it is best viewed in German.
applejack
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: Real Estate Agency immobilien.bz.it

Post by applejack »

Nice. I like the rollover on the wipptal-valley page. My only criticism would be that I think the font size is a bit too small and the line height spacing is too tight (viewed on desktop).
blackhawk
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by blackhawk »

The yellow may appear a little bright, but the overall design is good.
paulbaker
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Post by paulbaker »

Amazing job! Always surprised at what CMSMS can do.

Yes the Wipptal hover map thing is great, how did you do that?

Return to “CMS Show Off”