New "Free Template" website using CMSMS

Post links to sites running CMS in all its glory.
jwaldeck

New "Free Template" website using CMSMS

Post by jwaldeck »

Hi there CMSMS community!

We're proud to announce www.freetemplatetemple.com, a website that features quality free templates for people to download - entirely built with CMSMS.

We are starting with 2 plain HTML templates and as soon as we hit 10.000 followers, we upload another template, and so on.

We would love your support and feedback, since our "soon to happen" expansion plans include skinning those templates into great CMSMS templates as well.

Main modules used: Cataloger (creates the nice template pages), Front End File Management (to count the downloads), Tweet Made Simple, FormBuilder and NMS to collect the emails.

Thank You!
jw
scelle
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: New "Free Template" website using CMSMS

Post by scelle »

Hey! A great website! Although a 10.000 followers goal... Seams a little bit too optimistic/high (?)
staartmees
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by staartmees »

Why do you want to know email addresses? A lot of people, including myself, don't like websites that collects email addresses.
Dr.CSS

Post by Dr.CSS »

Nice looking site. You might want to check html validation...
jwaldeck

Post by jwaldeck »

@ scelle => I agree, the 10K followers goal per new template might really seem a little high to start with! Will re-think this strategy, tks!

@staartmees => Websites I trust I usually sign up at to receive news, it's your option if you don't like it. Nobody is forcing our users to provide us with their e-mail.

@ Dr. CSS => thanks for the heads up! Already corrected most of the errors, now only a Facebook plugin error remains, will look into this later.

Return to “CMS Show Off”