SCFederation

Post links to sites running CMS in all its glory.
Wishbone
Power Poster
Power Poster

SCFederation

Post by Wishbone »

http://www.scfederation.com/

CMSMS:

Extra modules:
* Captcha
* Form Builder
* Gallery

JQuery plugins:
Uniform
Cufon

Graphics and HTML created by Stratis Systems, and CMSMS integration and custom programming done by myself.

An unusual site, due to the fact that it's mostly graphical.

Only one template for the entire site, even though the pages can look vastly different from each other. There are three regular content blocks, along with a 'coordinates' one-line text entry for each, so that the admin can specify width, X and Y (space-separated, parsed by a UDT and converted into 'width', 'top' and 'left' inline CSS attributes) so that each block can have custom sizes and positions. Leave any of the 'coordinates' fields blank, and that block isn't shown.

All graphical page elements (other than the ones that appear on all pages), such as sticky notes, photos, paper pads, and the like are maintained by Gallery, with the folder name for each page's collection being the page alias. The template checks to see if the Gallery folder called {$page_alias} exists, then transfers control of these items to the Gallery template

Each image in Gallery has custom fields called X and Y, where the admin enters the coordinates (relative to the centered content) of each image, which is parsed by the Gallery template and turned into inline CSS 'top' and 'left' values. Negative numbers are allowed so that all or part of the element can stick out of the box. There is also a 'page-alias' custom field, where if filled out, the image can hyperlink to another page.

The three contact forms are enhanced by the JQuery 'Uniform' plugin, so that the checkboxes and radio buttons could be customized, and Cufon is used for the handwriting font on the forms.

Another interesting enhancement, is since it is a fixed-height site, whenever a form isn't filled out correctly, left to defaults, the error messages would break the site for the two longer forms. using a bit of CSS and JQuery, I converted the error messages into pop-up boxes.
andre_designer
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: SCFederation

Post by andre_designer »

An unusual site, due to the fact that it's mostly graphical.

Nice site,

graphical beautyful site,but what is not clear for me what is your goal with your site and where can i click and where can i not click and where can i my information where i searching for. As vistor i am gone a litle bit confused where i can find my information.

For the rest beautyful site.

Return to “CMS Show Off”