www.jugendratebikon.ch

Post links to sites running CMS in all its glory.
Oh Daesu

www.jugendratebikon.ch

Post by Oh Daesu »

http://www.jugendratebikon.ch

my first website. i started off with cmsms 0.9.2 and updated it now to 0.10. huge improvements i must say. a big 'thank you' for this great and simple cms.
the page is german, but you can of course give an opinion in english.
Last edited by Oh Daesu on Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oh Daesu

Re: www.jugendratebikon.ch

Post by Oh Daesu »

lol quite an embarrassing mistake huh? thank you for commenting. u probably are right about the spammers but u know.. these adresses are trash anyway, they just forward to the real ones- so if the spam begins i can change them anyway. making a contact form is a good hint tough- i havent considered that yet.
then about the validation- i knew that comment would come very soon. but when i began to work myself in on selfhtml, i soon decided to let this whole thing beside. my opinion of the w3c standards dropped very soon when i saw all the restrictions that anyway turn out to be not realistic- considering what the by far most used browser supports and what not. oh and dont get me wrong- i hate ie. but fact is fact and i believe its an illusion to think, that the net code will be clean some day. in my opinion the w3c standards also have severe lacks- take f.e. the handling of vertical positioning in css- and they even wonder why so many webdesigners still use tables. :S
beside that, offending somebody here is the least thing i want. just take the written above as my personal opinion.

besides some personal question: where exactly from switzerland? are u 'une romande'? ;) i'm from lucerne btw.
so cheers 2 u :)
Last edited by Oh Daesu on Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oh Daesu

Re: www.jugendratebikon.ch

Post by Oh Daesu »

Patricia wrote: f you consider it once, the contact_form plugin won't display your email address anywhere in the output. Use {contact_form email="yourname@yourdomain.com"}
kewl i didnt even know i dont have to make it myself. thanks alot
Patricia wrote: (:) note to other readers, do not worry, there are no ethnic war in our country, lol)
ethnic war? whats that? ;)
Patricia wrote: I'm from Genf
how stupid, i saw it now in your profile lol. nice to meet you (or however you can call that here... nice to read from you? ^^)

gratz

Return to “CMS Show Off”