MLE

Patch for multilingual modules
alby

MLE

Post by alby »

To All

As you know I was approached by the CMSMS Development Team in October of 09 regarding removal of the MLE Project from the CMS Made Simple websites.  At that time I agreed that the project should be removed from there and began to arrange hosting and domain names.

Unfortunately around that time, personal and career matters changed resulting in my not having the free time that I once had to work on this project, and it stagnated.  You may have noticed that my presence has been sporadic at best.

Due to the fact that I no longer have the time or energy to work on the MLE Project, and don't see that changing in the forseeable future, also considering the fact that considerable effort will be needed to get it working properly with CMSMS 1.9, I have decided to discontinue any effort on the MLE Project, and to let it die.  I will be releasing no further versions.

I apologize for all of those that are caught in a dilema by this decision, but as with all of you my personal life takes priority over my volunteer projects like CMSMS-MLE.

To help current MLE users that may be caught in a bind, I have created a support forum for discussion of problems, a toolkit that allows reverting from MLE to the original CMSMS and migration to (future?) new modules for multilingual CMSMS site.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Reference site: http://www.xme.it

Alby

Return to “Modules/Addon patchs”