Problem with Captcha after upgrade [solved]

This is a FORK of the CMS Made Simple project and is not oficially supported in any way by the CMS Made Simple development team.
TeXnik
Forum Members
Forum Members

Problem with Captcha after upgrade [solved]

Post by TeXnik »

I just ugraded to the MLE Version 1.8.1

The comments did not work anymore and the contact tag also, both had problems with the captcha module.

I upgrades the captcha module without any success.

Now I will get this error message with every page call, regardless of the content (most pages do not have comments or contact tags):

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Captcha::ContentPostRender() in /mounted-storage/...../thaiwahn.de/index.php on line 379
The I deinstalled the captcha module and this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method CGExtensions::ContentPostRender() in /mounted-storage/...../index.php on line 379
Of course I freed the cache, but this message comes now up again and again. I even took the efforts and deleted all calls to comments or contacts, still the message comes up.

Any idea what have happened?
Last edited by TeXnik on Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
alby

Re: Problem with Captcha after upgrade

Post by alby »

I tried to install latest release of:
Captcha (0.4.1), CGExtensions (1.19), CGSimpleSmarty (1.4.5) and FEU (1.10.1) and add {FrontEndUsers} in a new multilingual page and captcha display good.

Try to re-upload files because there is something strange (i.e. index.php has not 379 rows)

Alby
TeXnik
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by TeXnik »

I did the upload now several times, I even downloaded the files anew. The error still occurs.

Will not any included file be counted within the index.php (require_once etc.)?

Where will this ContendPostRender() be called?
TeXnik
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by TeXnik »

Before I started this thread I downgraded the captcha module, with same results.

I solved my problem by completely deleting all cms files and uploading them new. I only got one new problem, to call the start page I had to add \index.php. Never before this was required.

I overcame this with an .htaccess-file where I added:

DirectoryIndex index.php
Now the page is running again, with the exeption of the recently_added tag:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Album::ContentPreCompile() in /mounted-storage/....../plugins/block.recently_added.php on line
replytomk3

Post by replytomk3 »

TeXnik wrote: Before I started this thread I downgraded the captcha module, with same results.

I solved my problem by completely deleting all cms files and uploading them new. I only got one new problem, to call the start page I had to add \index.php. Never before this was required.

I overcame this with an .htaccess-file where I added:

DirectoryIndex index.php
Now the page is running again, with the exeption of the recently_added tag:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Album::ContentPreCompile() in /mounted-storage/....../plugins/block.recently_added.php on line
Overkill -- that's like trying to kill a fly with a hammer. Damages your wall.

That call -- looks like you have not yet installed the Album module, but it's being called somewhere in a template or a page.
TeXnik
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: Problem with Captcha after upgrade [solved]

Post by TeXnik »

;D Yes, overkill, but I did not know what else I could do, when even going back did not help.

The Album module is installed, but I do not use it for a long time and there is nowhere in the pages a call to that module left.

{recently_added}{$pagetitle}{/recently_added}
causes this error, if remove the tag no problem.

Return to “[locked] CMSMS MLE fork”