When i change the language for editing pages, i have to login again after saving

This is a FORK of the CMS Made Simple project and is not oficially supported in any way by the CMS Made Simple development team.
gardapro
Forum Members
Forum Members

When i change the language for editing pages, i have to login again after saving

Post by gardapro »

I have the folowing problem:
When i change the language to edit a page, i have to login again after saving.
How can i fix this?

Next Problem occoures after resorting pages. When i click on save nothing happens, but it is saved. I can see stiss after re-login in.
How can i fix this?
Thanks.
alby

Re: When i change the language for editing pages, i have to login again after saving

Post by alby »

In general is a SESSION and/or POST hosting configuration and/or hosting problem.
I remember that there was a few problems in old version 1.5.X (I think).

Please READE the rules: version and sistem information....

Alby
alby

Re: When i change the language for editing pages, i have to login again after saving

Post by alby »

In general is a SESSION and/or POST hosting configuration and/or hosting problem.
I remember that there was a few problems in old version 1.5.X (I think).

Please READE the rules: version and sistem information.... and search in forum

Alby
gardapro
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by gardapro »

I have several Websites with CMSms 1.6.6 and 1.6.7 running. Those Problens only apears to the Site with 1.6.6 mle.
I searched the forum but did not find anithing that could help.
Where are those specific rules you are talking about? I've found installation tipps and a Documentation but the don't help me.
alby

Post by alby »

gardapro wrote: Where are those specific rules you are talking about? I've found installation tipps and a Documentation but the don't help me.
No, I say of forum rules (README FIRST!!! forum), write cmsms version and hosting configuration (phpinfo or System Information from Admin panel).
Active debug in config.php and when happens look for error in page and in your hosting error log

Alby
gardapro
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by gardapro »

OK. Finally i'm back.
I'm running Version 1.6.6 mle on a Linux Server
php version 5.2.11
Mysql version 5.0.85-community

The debug mode doesn't show any errors...
But with debug mode on it works. If i set it to false it doesn't work anymore...

The resort issue isn't affected form this changes. That means no error and still not working.
Last edited by gardapro on Tue May 18, 2010 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “[locked] CMSMS MLE fork”