Module Statistic 1.0 rc2

This is a FORK of the CMS Made Simple project and is not oficially supported in any way by the CMS Made Simple development team.
Peciura

Re: Module Statistic 1.0 rc2

Post by Peciura »

But what if the default language should be English?
Temporary set 'Default language for the frontend' to whatever (not English) language you know, add English (and import regular conntent), reset 'Default language for the frontend' and add all other languages.

Since only admin knows what language regular content is in, CMSms-mle-fork capable of importing content to the first mle language, no matter what it is.

If there were used all columns of regular CMSms you could not change default mle language at any time, or content would be  mixedup, or it would be complex operation to copy mle content from  suffixed (appended with BD block lke '_en') to regular columns  and vice versa.
TeXnik
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by TeXnik »

alby wrote: In this old topic there is the correct patch for Statistic.
I don't think that is more different in new module release (maybe for other row number)...

Alby
Right, I    forgot    that I    patched the    statistic    module.    I applied    the    patch anew    and thereisa    progress, but    nearly    30%  still    shows Add Me ....
alby

Post by alby »

Patch depend of exact release.
You must apply that patch in manual mode:
Edit modules/Statistics/Statistics.module.php and (around 644 row) and look for signs:
- Delete this row
+ Add this row

Alby

Return to “[locked] CMSMS MLE fork”