[SOLVED] Fatal Error with Turkish page translation

This is a FORK of the CMS Made Simple project and is not oficially supported in any way by the CMS Made Simple development team.
CMSmonkey
Power Poster
Power Poster

[SOLVED] Fatal Error with Turkish page translation

Post by CMSmonkey »

Hi Everyone,
I am working on my first multilanguage site with CMSMS.  I uploaded the full 1.6.6 MLE version from the Forge.

Currently, I am working with 5 languages (English, Arabic, Turkish, Japanese and Spanish).  All conversions seemed to go well except for the Turkish one.  When I attempt to convert a page into Turkish by changing the language drop-down box on the Page editor, I get the following error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method pear_ADOConnection::IfNull() in /[my host]/modules/News/News.module.php on line 725

Fatal error: Call to undefined method pear_ADOConnection::IsConnected() in /[my host]/lib/classes/class.global.inc.php on line 346
I do not get this error with any other language.  Does any1 know what the problem is?
Last edited by CMSmonkey on Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CMSmonkey
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: Fatal Error with Turkish page translation

Post by CMSmonkey »

Anyone?
Peciura

Post by Peciura »

I have no clue, but it does not seem to be issue of code. Post your system info, "config_lang.php" and screenshots of "MLE settings"  and "MLE languages" from "Site Admin » Global Settings"
CMSmonkey
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by CMSmonkey »

A HA!
So after doing some research, there seems to be a lengthy issue with the Turkish locale in general.

Specifically, for my problem, I altered the Turkish locale from "tr_TR.UTF-8" to "tr.UTF-8" in the config_lang file and it seemed to solve the problem.  :)

Return to “[locked] CMSMS MLE fork”