NMS 2.2.3 upgrade from 2.2.2 crashes module

This is a FORK of the CMS Made Simple project and is not oficially supported in any way by the CMS Made Simple development team.
map_1961
Power Poster
Power Poster

NMS 2.2.3 upgrade from 2.2.2 crashes module

Post by map_1961 »

Hi there.

I use cmcms mle 1.6.6 and have just upgraded from NMS 2.2.2. to 2.2.3. The whole module crashed and was not accessable anymore. Had to reinstall and manually change the cms_module table.

Thanks

map_1961
map_1961
Peciura

Re: NMS 2.2.3 upgrade from 2.2.2 crashes module

Post by Peciura »

The whole module crashed and was not accessable anymore.
Is module NMS working now?

I had some issues because older installation used to create tables with mixed case letters ((cms_db_prefix().'module_NMS_list')) and new one defines only lowercase table names (cms_db_prefix().'module_nms_list'). So depending on DB configuration (case insensitive collation like utf8_general_ci ?) some inconsistent behavior can be seen.

After renaming tables to lower case i could not see module interface, but after i added "var_dump($params)" just below "if( !isset($gCms) ) exit;" in "action.defaultadmin.php" all interface showed up... Also it looks like new version omits some columns in DB e.g. "fromwho" in table `cms_module_nms_messages. In general new installation worked for me.

I will try to recreate all issues on regular version of CMSms.
map_1961
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: NMS 2.2.3 upgrade from 2.2.2 crashes module

Post by map_1961 »

Hi & Thankx.

I reainstalled 2.2.2. This version is working now. I'll try the next issues of nms on our mirrored page before i go to the live page.

Thankx

map_1961
map_1961

Return to “[locked] CMSMS MLE fork”