Basic module making Topic is solved

A place to make for-pay "CMS made simple" job offerings
andrewvideouk
Forum Members
Forum Members

Basic module making

Post by andrewvideouk »

I am trying to make a website for a Non Profit disabled group called sheffield voices. I am not getting paid for doing it. But happy to pay someone to make a module or edit a current module if not too high in price as I am paying out of my own pocket.

I want to have a module in the backend Content sidebar so you can add a list of files that can be downloaded with Categories frontend user. Then I can add the list to the pages.

I did try using the FAQ Module which would be spot on. The only problem I couldnt work out was how to change the Textarea to a input box and Textarea to link to the file picker/file upload by editing the php files for that module.

I did try using the LISE module which would be great. only problem is it had field entries like Alias and custom URL I can't remove them and it had errors. I love having the option for Use time control but not important.

In the past I used CTLmodulemaker which worked great for the old CMSMS unfortunatly it doesn't work anymore.

Whoever developed this module it would be nice if everyone could use it with there CMSMS.

See the example below,

sheffieldvoices.org.uk/

Thank you guys.
Screen Shot 2020-08-23 at 15.03.51.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-23 at 15.05.22.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-23 at 15.05.22.png (4.62 KiB) Viewed 14893 times
Screen Shot 2020-08-23 at 16.09.37.png
caciavar
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: Basic module making

Post by caciavar »

I have some good options for you that don't require a new module to be developed.

Feel free to email me: info@thebigfish.ca
paulbaker
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: Basic module making

Post by paulbaker »

To copy System Information to the forum:
https://docs.cmsmadesimple.org/troubles ... nformation

CMS Made Simple Geekmoots attended:
Nottingham, UK 2012 | Ghent, Belgium 2015 | Leicester, UK 2016

Return to “Help Wanted (commercial)”