Anybody willing to do FineTuneCMS->CMSMS migration?

A place to make for-pay "CMS made simple" job offerings
admit

Anybody willing to do FineTuneCMS->CMSMS migration?

Post by admit »

Hi there,

I've recently started working as an admin for a dive centre who had been fooled into "not very advantageous" contract to use hosted finetune CMS. Lots of problems including several spiteful actions taken by ex-admin, so decided to go self sufficient and more open(source) way. Now we have own VPS up and running Debian8. I'm not a webdesigner in any way - but have read few articles and I quite like CMSMS - so I've installed it and would love to give it a chance (need to say the owner is still kinda half-convinced in using OSS).

Now looking for somebody to move the content from the old one.
Please PM/email an offer if interrested.
Part exchange for diving would be greatly appreciated 'cause we called a lawyer to help with the ex-admin and his rate is quite wild :wink:

Thanks in advance
ADM

email/no spam

Code: Select all

X=".@MAGICLUVDETRON";E(){ echo -n ${X:$1:1}; };for A in 5 12 1 3 10 9 11 15 12 8 13 11 10 5 9 5 15 4 2 3 7 12 3 0 6 14 2 0 2 12;do E $A;done
admit

Re: Anybody willing to do FineTuneCMS->CMSMS migration?

Post by admit »

Hello again.
Big thanks for the quick PM replies! It looks like the community here works really well :)

Unfortunatelly - as a newbie I'm probably unable to answer the PM's so I'd post the answer here - the old site is www.adventuredivingmalta.com

I think there are just 2 templates to be made - one for the main page and one for the rest, which an owner is hopefully be able to use.

Thanks once more to everybody
ADM
tufahija
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: Anybody willing to do FineTuneCMS->CMSMS migration?

Post by tufahija »

Hello,

Please email me at kerim@moonlight.ba or skype "kkalamujic" and I will provide you a quote for a full migration of the site. I am available for hiring and am at your disposal.

I will send you my portfolio to showcase my skills and abilities in a reply once you email me.

Thank you in advance!

I look forward to working with you on this project.

Return to “Help Wanted (commercial)”