New coder required to add to my subcontractors

A place to make for-pay "CMS made simple" job offerings
scotch33
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

New coder required to add to my subcontractors

Post by scotch33 »

Hello there,

I am looking for an experienced, reliable coder who can produce (initially) UDTs and (as we develop a relationship) modules on time, to tight specifications and for fixed quotes*.

As a first job, I would like a quote and timescale for creating a UDT that can process PayPal IPN and output a validated result to a smarty template. If you are interested in this please email me directly at scotch@pearsontreehouse.co.uk with..

1. A fixed price quote
2. Your standard hourly rate this quote is based on
3. Two references from company representatives from companies you have completed work in the past for. (These can be individual's company emails that I can contact)
4. Your location

Payments:

I pay via BACs (UK) or PayPal (Rest of world). Jobs are paid as follows large jobs: ($600.00+) 50% deposit and 50% standard 30 days upon completion within agreed timescale. Mid to small jobs ($600.00 or less) paid standard 30 days upon completion within agreed timescale.

Me

I'm John Scotcher. I've been on the dev team for about 5 years. I have run Pearson Treehouse Ltd since 2004. Pearson Treehouse is a professional web design and build company based in the UK. We mostly outsource udt and module work and do the design and module 'mashing' in house. We have a large and stable customer base who regularly need small jobs doing.

Thanks for taking the time to read this
John :-)

*On those occasions when a job changes after quote, I would of course expect you to quote for the additional elements and get that ok'd by the customers.

Return to “Help Wanted (commercial)”