Implementing a TOL in a website.

A place to make for-pay "CMS made simple" job offerings
Carlos996

Implementing a TOL in a website.

Post by Carlos996 »

Morning, webbies, i was told to post in this section to get help with this.

Could anyone guide me throught the right direction to create a TOL (Translation Online Live) Works as translating simultaneously with more people the same file.

My idea is to have a free website with the possibility to upload a subtitle file into the site as (.SRT) which they will stay editable for the registered users in the site.

The user will be able to navigate and select the lines to translate without any specific order and without enterfering with the other lines if they are activated by other users in the current moment.

Another option as you will see in the image below, it will be great to have a box to show only the lines of that file which still need to be translated, meaning the user dosent need to search and seek where are the empty lines to translate.

Once one line or several are translated, the user will save and fater that if he needs to fix a mistake in that line, it will be great to be possible to reactivate the same line, that way he can fix it and save again.

In the autor field will be registered the name of the user who did the translation of x,y,z lines...

When all sequencies are translated, it will be great to have a percentual graphic with the names of the users who did the translation or during the translation instead in the final.

http://postimg.org/image/3qpa5r2kd/full/

Return to “Help Wanted (commercial)”