Help Wanted To Simply Update CMSMadeSimple

A place to make for-pay "CMS made simple" job offerings
igetcha69

Help Wanted To Simply Update CMSMadeSimple

Post by igetcha69 »

hi there,

my website would receive on average 3000 visitors a day but since hiring a web designer to rebuild the site from scratch using CMS MadeSimple to make it more SEO friendly my stats have plummeted to miserable depths....whatever the guy done has had the opposite effect!

in addition the designer was a bit of a shark and left a lot of the site unfinished after taking my money and running :(

so the work I'm looking to have done is the following:-

the version of CMS is very out of date and I'm looking for someone who can update it to the latest version, ensure all plugins, modules etc are up to date and then give the site a once over to ensure that it is optimised for SEO. the system information page shows several errors and i would like all necessary tasks carried out to rectify them (may be solved by updating to the latest CMS version though?)

there are several other small pieces of work required too, but the above is my main priority for the moment and we can discuss any extra work once completed

i would ideally like to have someone who i can use for future work and projects and hope to build a professional and trustworthy relationship

if you are professional with a good work ethic and highly experienced in CMS then please feel free to contact me via PM or by replying to this thread

many thanks,

scott
igetcha69

Re: Help Wanted To Simply Update CMSMadeSimple

Post by igetcha69 »

Update - Please do NOT send me a PM as i don't have enough forum privileges yet so cannot reply :(

could the people who have sent me PM's please send an email instead...could can find my details here - http://www.e-cig-reviews.com/contact-us

Return to “Help Wanted (commercial)”