I need help recovering the CMS index page

A place to make for-pay "CMS made simple" job offerings
bschroeder

I need help recovering the CMS index page

Post by bschroeder »

Hello there;

I am looking for someone to perform a simple task. I am an insurance agent with limited website development skills.

We use CMS Made Simple to edit the content on our website www.advocareassoc.com. In November of last year the content pages of my insurance agency's website all came up "white" after Network Solutions upgraded their Linux servers. My SEO vendor was able to edit the php code to enable the website's pages to once again be visible. However, the CMS index page has no content. We could not recover it by resetting the servers at Network Solutions or by installing our last known good files for the website on another server.
Is there anyone in the Community that has experienced this situation and would they be willing to help us?

Best regards,

Brian J Schroeder - LUTCF
Dr.CSS

Re: I need help recovering the CMS index page

Post by Dr.CSS »

It looks ok to me...
paulbaker
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Post by paulbaker »

Like the Dr says, it looks OK to me. Can you clarify this:
bschroeder wrote:However, the CMS index page has no content.
Perhaps you mean the footer links which are 404 error - in which case you probably had pretty URLs on at some point.

Your version of CMSMS is well out of date. Any professional work you get done should, IMHO, include updating it.
bschroeder

Post by bschroeder »

paulbaker wrote:Like the Dr says, it looks OK to me. Can you clarify this:
bschroeder wrote:However, the CMS index page has no content.
Perhaps you mean the footer links which are 404 error - in which case you probably had pretty URLs on at some point.

Your version of CMSMS is well out of date. Any professional work you get done should, IMHO, include updating it.
bschroeder wrote:I have retained a young lad who responded to my post to help us get all the applications updated and in good working order. I thank you for your comments.

Return to “Help Wanted (commercial)”